question...

3 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
15 Posts
Apr 19, 2013 3:08pm
via Android

if your doing your workouts in the morning, is it better to eat before or after your workout? and what would be a good healthy breakfast that's quick and easy to make to keep me full till lunch?

19 Apr
After your workout, I usually make a fruit smoothie or something light like scrambled eggs :)
19 Apr
thanx :) never thought of drinking a smoothie that's a great idea!
19 Apr
It's best to wkout and then eat you'll burn more calories that way but its kinda tricky because they say to eat within the first 30 mins ur awake:/
19 Apr
first 30 mins wow... I have not been following that lol I guess that's why I'm so hungry in the morning...
Image_thumb
35 Posts
Apr 19, 2013 4:19pm
via Android

Well let me start off by addressing that when you wake up in the morning you have a hour to eat you breakfast before your body starts to go threw starvation mode which means that it starts storing fat instead of burning it. If your trying to lose weight or body fat I suggest you always eat before that hour. And for your morning breakfast something quick and easy to make is some oats it is a slow digestive carb which means that it takes awhile for your body to break it down a digest. That will keep your tummy feeling full for awhile. Well hope this helps

19 Apr
that's actually super helpful thank you very much!!
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Apr 19, 2013 4:21pm
via Android

What is your workout and what is your goal?

19 Apr
don't really have a set workout I've just been trying different ones everyday...but my goal is to lose a total of 82lbs...already lost 4 from changing my diet tho

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51