Best workouts..? ASAP ^.^

4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 22, 2013 9:46pm
via iOS
I am trying to lose weight, a significant amount but I am pacing myself in small intervals. 20lbs for now, just started today. Well just started being serious about it today, you know when it comes to these things we always promise we'll start "tomorrow" xD. Any-who, I am looking for a workout for losing weight and burning fat, that isn't anything too lengthy like an hour, and that is pretty casual sense I am still new at this...any suggestions? I appreciate it!
22 Apr
Kayla, I understand how you feel! This is the heaviest I have been without just giving birth! Lol I have been doing interval stationary bike riding for an hour every day plus adding free weights every other day. I read about cross fit training and came upon this app. I just completed my first session at a moderate intensity level and I feel this is better with less time involved. Of course today, I have also cut out drinking soda and have drank water all day, BTW, not a big water drinker but I want to get this weight off!...
22 Apr
Also meant to add that I am doing the slim and trim workout :-)
Image_thumb
176 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 2:47am
via Android

First of all I think it's great that you're taking strides to get healthy and lose some weight. Pacing yourself can be a doubles edge sword however. You may take it a bit too easy on yourself or make it a little to intense for the time/goal you're trying to meet. My advice find workouts that challenge you just a enough to make you a little tired and a little sore. Stick with it until your body adjusts to it then up the intensity a little more. You'll be amazed at what you can and will accomplish. My Mom recently wanted to lose some weight and I gave her the same advice. She's lost 10 lbs so far and she isn't slowing down either. I'm proud of her.

Having said that planks (including side planks, elbow planks) are great for burning fat off of your arms and core (hips, abs, and back) hip ups are great too for working out your butt and lower back, try the locust pose. I found them at ab-workouts-guide.com. The great thing about this app is that it teaches you that can get a good workout with having spending hours at the gym.

Combined with healthy diet and healthy habits (exercise, support for yourself and others, and determination) you can't go wrong. Good luck and God Bless!

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 3:12am
via iOS
Thank you so much! I'm actually at a weight of over 200lbs right now, so I don't plan on going easy on myself at all haha it's just that I do realize my mind can handle more than my body right now, and I don't want to push too hard too fast and hurt myself physically rather than help. So I want to take things slow until I get the hang of things and build endurance and then push myself further and further, all the while overcoming the challenges and setting new ones. Thanks for your encouraging words, I appreciate you. God bless you as well (:
23 Apr
Thanks, I'm glad I could help. I know you'll do great.
23 Apr
Running jogging or even walking up n down stairs! I dont know many workouts on here with stairs. So i created one. And it kicks my butt. Only 7 mins long. I paired the stairs with tippy toes and 100 jumping jacks. Good luck take ur time but keep at it. Even if u have to pause and take extra rest times just push through to the end if u can. Its never easy but gets better. :-)
23 Apr
Andrea's on to something stair climbing can be a great cardio exercise (which is the best thing to do to burn fat). Hat's off to you hun.
Icon_missing_thumb
19 Posts
Apr 25, 2013 10:37pm

Yes this problems arise with most people but then if want to stay fit you need to power you inner sense to achieve you desired goal

Save time at the gym with this 10-minute cardio /sculpt session

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51