Holiday body

4 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Apr 24, 2013 11:04am
via Android

Any ideas how to trim up and hopefully lose a stone in a month? Im eating healthy 3 meals a day and working out but wandering if there is any diets that actually work

2 Posts
Apr 25, 2013 1:38pm
via iOS
Watch portion size. Eat quality, nutrient dense food, not processed junk with chemicals. Veggies & fruits (organic if you can); whole grains; grass fed beef, wild caught fish, free range chicken. 
Don't skip meals and don't graze throughout the day. 
Working out: cardio & weights (the more muscle you have the more fat you burn)
Be more active all day. Take stairs instead of elevator etc. 
25 Apr
Thank you:-) im working out so much .. and eatin salads
2 Posts
Apr 25, 2013 1:48pm
via iOS
Do you add protein to your salad? Your muscles need it to recover and build. Are you eating enough? If not your body slows down metabolism because it thinks it's starving. 

Are you working out hard enough. Better to work out at 85% for a shorter time than @ 50% for a long time. Also add some interval training - google it if you're not familiar. 

25 Apr
I do shorter training but harder:-) i eat healthy and make sure plenty of protein is put in it i eat lots of fish
64 Posts
May 1, 2013 7:55pm

I'm going to the Gaeltacht during the Summer for my Irish speaking and we get breakfast, three course lunch, tea and supper.

I'm going to be 6 stone heavier if I eat all that! 

I don't even eat three courses at home.

01 May
You should NEVER skip ANY meals.
01 May
I agree with Brytny. Skipping meals makes your body burn muscle for energy. It also slows down your metabolism, because you are not eating. Your body needs fuel to survive, and food is its fuel.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51