Diet Pill??

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 25, 2013 7:40pm
via iOS
Thinking about taking diet pills just to help me start off my Weight Lost & Better Health Journey!! I've been working out for about a few weeks now & changed my eating habits but still no weight lost :( so that's why I'm considering the diet pills so my question is should I or shouldn't I??
28 Apr
if you changed your diet and nothing id say no to pills but put pen to paper and record everything you eat and drink and then make changes again cutting out sugars unhealrhy fats maybe cut the carbs and callories
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Apr 25, 2013 7:43pm
via iOS
i say thats a nono, lol.
Image_thumb
144 Posts
Apr 25, 2013 8:16pm
via iOS
No no no, if u want help with weightloss Kik me at: Nalix8 or PM me diet pills are no good
Image_thumb
71 Posts
Apr 25, 2013 11:26pm
via Android

Like everyone has already said, diet pills are bad news. Stick to working out, and try to eat healthier. And drink lots of water!!

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 26, 2013 1:11am
via Android

Honestly, I've used diet pills before and I've only had one that I liked. I wish I could remember the brand, but Walmart had actually stopped selling them.

All the pill did was make me feel fuller all of the time, gave me energy for the day and made me extremely thirsty.

I wouldn't suggest pills though. Ever since I've started working out, I get the same results AND have a huge sense of accomplishment.

28 Apr
U think maybe it was called metablite or something like that?
572495_1265993676_2036872574_n_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 26, 2013 2:01am
via iOS
I say no! You should try to stick to eating healthy and exercising for good not just to drop some quick weight. Try more cario and less weight traing. You're probably gaining muscle just as fast as loosing fat. You will gain less muscle by doing cardio like walking jogging or hiking! Try cario 3 days a week and strength training 1/2 times a week... But keep working hard it will eventually pay off!
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 28, 2013 4:55am
via iOS
Thank you girls so much for all ur advice & support :) I'm going to just keep to working out & eating more healthy cuz in the long run its going to be worth it!! :) right lol
28 Apr
Less pills the better! Make sure you incorporate training and cardio into your workout routine. Remember its 90 percent eating clean and ten percent working it out. :-) :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51