For you who need help with weightloss

20 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
144 Posts
Apr 26, 2013 7:26am
via iOS
Hi !

If you are struggling with weightloss I'd be glad to help you. I've lost 11 kg in 6 months (about 24 lbs and 1.7 stone).

I'd also like to say that everything will be done the natural healthy way, no diet pills/shakes, no starving weight of and so on...

But if you want my help you really need to be motivated to do this. It's hard to help someone who decides to quit after 2-4 weeks and it's wasting my time.

My kik is: Nalix8 and anyone feel free to add me if you need help with weightloss or other things that involve exersice/working out.
26 Apr
Hy fo you have yahoo mail
26 Apr
I don't have yahoo unfortunately
26 Apr
No problem... cZ am new here.... I didnt know what am i should doin in here... Do u can help me dear...
26 Apr
This a workout app and most people who are here are interest in fitness or body building
26 Apr
How long u join this site....
Image_thumb
144 Posts
Apr 26, 2013 9:25am
via iOS
I can't really help You get friends
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 26, 2013 12:18pm
via Android

How to lose weight without getting the thighs n calves bulky?
Wat exercises or diet do u recommend?
Do u haf any way to get rid of bulky calves?? Cos im short n it makes me look shorter

26 Apr
I work out 5 days/week and 9h/week and with a strict but normal diet. It's hard to help you through her since I need to know more about you and such that's why I recommend Kik because we can speak more private and faster there.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 26, 2013 12:39pm
via iOS
I am 13 years old and i am 60 kg, i am not fat but i dont want to weight so much , HELP ME!
26 Apr
Add me on Kik if you can, is the problem the weight or how you look? Maybe you just need to gain muscle :)
07 May
If they don't want to weigh so much.. Gaining muscle isn't gonna fix it.. Muscle weighs more than fat..
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 26, 2013 1:27pm
via iOS
Help?
26 Apr
As recommended please add me on Kik it's much easier to get a decent conversation and I need to get to know you better.
Image_thumb
184 Posts
Apr 26, 2013 2:04pm
via Android

What kind of sport should I do to loose fett ?
I workout 6 days in a week for 50 min.  Is this enough ?

26 Apr
I forgot.... Thank you for your help
26 Apr
It depends on what workout You do but it sounds enough. Remember you didn't put on all that weight over a night so it won't come off during one night either
26 Apr
Thank you very much
26 Apr
But as I said what are your work outs based on and how do you eat? Changing your way of eating can be the key :)
26 Apr
I do full body workouts and at the weekend i go jogging
Image_thumb
144 Posts
Apr 28, 2013 9:32am
via iOS
Image_thumb
55 Posts
Apr 28, 2013 1:52pm
via Android

Do you happen to know any good cardio workouts/exercises which aren't bad for the knees? :)

28 Apr
Well that's a hard one most cardio workouts need to be used by your legs including knees. How come u got a bad knee?
28 Apr
Yeah, that's the problem. Cause running is really bad and after some time running, my knees start to hurt. Idk if cycling is better though. Or swimming, but I don't have a pool or lake near my home. To be honest, I don't know why, they just started hurting one day while running.
28 Apr
If you're overweight that can be the reason, you weight 4-7 times your body weight while running it's like shaking a flower bag. Try jumping rope, bicycle, jog or walk
28 Apr
Ahaha no I'm not, I'm normal weight. But there's not much of a difference between running and jogging considering the knees I think.
28 Apr
Well try walking and u really should contact a doctor about your knees if they're that bad
Image_thumb
144 Posts
Apr 28, 2013 4:37pm
via iOS
Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 29, 2013 7:30am
via Android

Whats Your Kik (:

29 Apr
Nalix8 :)
Image_thumb
144 Posts
Apr 29, 2013 7:06pm
via iOS
My kik is Nalix8 :)
09 May
What is nalix8?
Image_thumb
144 Posts
May 3, 2013 5:55pm
via iOS
The offer is still here :)
Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 3, 2013 6:20pm
via Android

Id like to tone my stomach. I weigh about 130lbs and would like to have a flat stomach again. What should I do?

03 May
Cardio and intense workouts if you're already skinny you could focus on crunches and sit-ups both straight and sideways. Try as well to do core workouts.
03 May
I have a little pouch of fat to get rid of first so cardio would be my best bet??
Image_thumb
22 Posts
May 3, 2013 10:34pm
via iOS
Wanna lose 10-15 lbs. any tips and I will eat 1 snack a week or two. I will drink a little but if skim milk because at my age it is not healthy to not drink it and a little but of orange juice (1 or 2 cups a week)
03 May
Do you have Kik? Add me there and I'll help u with nutrition :)
03 May
No Kik can u PM me? I will follow u
Image_thumb
144 Posts
May 7, 2013 5:37am
via iOS
Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 9, 2013 6:52pm
via iOS
Do you guys know what are good things to eat if tryin to lose leg and belly fat?
Image_thumb
16 Posts
May 9, 2013 8:31pm
via iOS
Not related to topic, im sorry, but how do uou start a conversation?
Image_thumb
144 Posts
Aug 24, 2013 9:16am
via iOS
This offer still stands so far I've lost 20 kg (44lbs) in less than 10 months. I still have a lot to do but I'd love to help anyone out.

Both with weightloss, muscle building etc.

Easiest way to contact me is through Kik: Nalix8 but you can also write a comment here 
Image_thumb
144 Posts
Aug 25, 2013 1:34pm
via iOS
:)
13 Nov
I lost 12kg in 3 weeks without doing anything. I skip breakfast, share most of my lunch and try to skip dinner. I also hadn't done PE all year. Plus, I consider it a good night if I get 3hrs sleep. Is this normal?
Image_thumb
144 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 6:49am
via iOS
04 Sep
Are Cardio & workouts bad to do daily?
08 Sep
Cardio is great if you want to lose weight just remember to have 1 rest day at least

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51