Losing body fat

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Apr 26, 2013 8:06pm
via Android

So im very in shape and at a healthy weight and i eat veggies chicken fish and eggs and fruit. Im just wondering why my body fat percentage is stilll so high. Ive obviously hit a plateau or something. So anyone have tips on what intense workouts on here would be best to try?

26 Apr
Very in shape and still a so high bodyfat explain this hehe. If i may ask how high is your bodyfatpercentage?
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Apr 26, 2013 10:59pm
via Android

Lol. Well i measured myself and had the body fat calculator say its somewhere around 20 something percent...but i am 5'2 110 llbs. Just didnt make sense to me maybe it was faulty idk.

26 Apr
20% is good for a woman. There is a big difference between males and females. Females will always have a higher bodyfat percentage. Usually arround 18% woman will have good visual abbs. While for men this is beneath the 10% bodyfat. When females go under the 15% bodyfat they will be extremely low. This can cause their menstrution to stop and change up alot. While men can go to 5% and survive ;). So to guve you an answer. There is nothing wrong with your bodyfat and it aint high at all.
27 Apr
Oh wow that's good news I guess! Thx for fill-in me in on that
27 Apr
Now the only question remains how you meassured it. And its always better to let someone else meassure it on you. Lots more accurate
27 Apr
Ohhh ya I measured myself. And hips I wasn't exactly sure where to measure but I did it around the largest part.
27 Apr
I still want to lose like 10 lbs. Maybe not ten pounds on the scale but I want less fat on me. It bothers me
Image_thumb
71 Posts
Apr 27, 2013 12:14am
via Android

If you want an accurate reading, go into a clinic and they will test it properly. BMI calculators are fairly inaccurate due to the fact that everyone's body is different.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51