Ways of getting slim and toned body

144 Posts
Apr 27, 2013 7:41pm
via iOS
Depends on how you are now if u wanna lose fat then cardio and intense workouts
217 Posts
Apr 27, 2013 8:22pm
via iOS
Slimming down- Ways I have found that have worked!
1. fidget! Even just flicking your hair over your shoulder, drumming your fingers, tapping your feet- by moving your body slightly all the time you burn small amounts of calories:-)
2. Count your calorie intake- there are plenty of great apps to help you! Personally I use MyNetDiary, but it's up to you:-)
3. Check that you are healthy!!!!! There is an NHS BMI app or you can check your BMI online- be careful though because everyone is built differently (bone size, structure, muscle to fat ratio etc) so don't 100% rely on it
4. Walk often! I walk a lot to and from the bus stop and around school and I put a lot of effort in during PE lessons! Even just a 5 minute walk around the block will help:-)
5. Do a morning workout, this will raise your metabolism during the day- I usually either do an intense 3 minute or 7.5 minute workout so it doesn't even have to be that long!
6. Keep at it!! Giving up will get you nowhere! Yes you can binge on a few days just a as long as you stick to your plan for the majority!:-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51