My legs are sore. Helppp

3 posts | Original | Recent

275939_1575305058_298927673_n_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 29, 2013 11:40am
via Android

I ran too much in two hours everyday. I can see stretchmarks on my legs now. But lately i can feel the pain on my legs. What should i do

29 Apr
Ours bodies work as alarm system and you should listen to what it say so, this pain you are getting means you need to rest at least a week then see what happens, apart from that runners must have at least a rest day per week for the muscles to get repaired.
29 Apr
Drink glutamine
30 Apr
Unaccustomed exercises results in stress fractures of concerned bone --in your case the tibia bone of legs are in question . get x-rays done to verify . take rest for atleast 21 days --then only u should think of starting graduated exercise. this is an empirica suggestion --get in touch with a local ortho surgeon .dr nikhil kumar orthopaedic surgeon dr.nkrortho@gmail.com
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Apr 29, 2013 12:11pm
via Android

Dont forget to stretch!!!

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Apr 29, 2013 9:29pm
via iOS
I'm a massage therapist and I see that a lot with runners. It could maybe shin splints or tight muscles anywhere in your legs. Which part hurts and is it an ache or more of a sharp pain?
30 Apr
Its more of a sharp pain neer my fibula bone. It sucks. I could feel a sharp pain during the run. What should i do
30 Apr
Well you might want to have someone look at that. It could just be a tight IT band but you want to make sure you haven't torn anything. If its a tight muscle get a massage instead of letting them put you on muscle relaxers.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51