My weight loss / healthier me journey

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Apr 29, 2013 4:22pm
via iOS
Week one finished and I'm down 2 pounds! Small steps but this time I won't quit until I succeed. I'd love to have someone here to lose weight with.
29 Apr
Im in. What type of workouts are you doing?
29 Apr
I started last week on my lifestyle change. I am down three pounds! I have 30 pounds to loose. I am here for ya'!
29 Apr
@Aleah what types of workouts are you doing?
Icon_missing_thumb
21 Posts
Apr 29, 2013 4:34pm
via Android

What type of exercises are you doing? I would like to start losing weight too.

29 Apr
If you follow me I think it will show you. Today I did the elliptical but I've done yoga and some workouts with dumbells. I want to lose at least 30 but I'd prefer 50 pounds. Honestly I just want to fit into my clothes better. I'm here for any support anybody needs because I need it too!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 29, 2013 4:35pm
via Android

Im up for it but this week would be my first

Icon_missing_thumb
21 Posts
Apr 29, 2013 4:36pm
via Android

This is my first week to.

Image_thumb
456 Posts
Apr 29, 2013 6:41pm
via Android

im with u Stephanie
i've already started b4..im also loggin with the waight lose summer challange..but so what..ill joine u 2

lets helpe each other reaching our goals

Image_thumb
21 Posts
May 6, 2013 4:06pm
via iOS
Week two down. No weight loss this week but that's ok. I lost half an inch in my waist and half an inch in my hips. I didn't workout as hard this week but my diet has been much better. Took some getting used to but I have been making small changes that have been easy to stick with. How is everyone else doing?
06 May
It's always awesome seeing progess that's not on the scale! Progress comes in different shapes and sizes :)
07 May
I need to get my diet together but its harder than I thought it would be.
Image_thumb
12 Posts
May 7, 2013 4:08am
via Android

This is my first week as well. I am just now starting to work out and trying to eat healthy. I currently do not have a scale to weigh myself but im estimating im abbout 205 pounds :(
I want to lose 50 or more pounds. Its going to be hard but im trying to push myself and do my workouts daily. Any1 else similar as me?.

07 May
Yes I'd like to lose about 40 pounds. Lets support each other,this is a great app!
22 May
Me i estimate im the same weight. I do not have a scale either. And i too want to lose 50-60 pounds. We can be fitness buddies.
29 May
I am at 223 I have lost 11lbs in 3 weeks I would like to lose 90lbs but at my age (46) not sure if that's realistic for me but I'm going to try
Image_thumb
144 Posts
May 7, 2013 5:35am
via iOS
I'm on my 7th month and I've lost 26.4 lbs so far.

Kom on people everything is possible as long as u don't stop! 
Image_thumb
21 Posts
May 14, 2013 10:23pm
via iOS
Ok I'm a few days behind but week three behind me now. Lost one more pound and a quarter inch in my hips. I have me some birthing hips lol, hate them. I need to get stricter with my workouts though and I definitely ate horrible on Sunday. Well, since I'm being honest on here I've been eating worse and worse and can't seem to get under control like  I was. Everyone on here has been so awesome and supportive. I get a lot of great advice and I'm gonna just have to get back to working hard at it again! I can do this! Any tips are appreciated!
29 May
There's another app called fitness pal I use it to keep track of my daily calories. You set a goal for how much to lose and a date then it shows how many calories you'll need a day to reach that goal. Most foods are there and it has a scanner
Image_thumb
21 Posts
May 22, 2013 2:00am
via iOS
So now it's been a full month using this app and getting serious about my life changes. I started writing this to keep up with my progress or lack of it for myself and to see if there was anyone else out there like me. No loss on the scale and actually gained some but I did lose inches so should I not worry? I do like to see that number go down and actually used to obsessed about it. Now I've come to realize how many factors(not just fat) there are to that number going up or down. Honesty time- doing much better in the diet . Not perfect but better. As for exercise, I am working out harder. I've noticed I'm stronger and in a little better shape but I have slacked off     on the number of days I workout. Gotta work on that this week.
Image_thumb
21 Posts
May 29, 2013 3:37pm
via iOS
I really am needing that encouragement right now. I've gained back what I lost and I feel so frumpy. Is that a word? It's so discouraging when you try and try and nothing works for you. I've changed my diet. I workout harder and harder.... Nothing. I'm not giving up though but I could really use some friendly words of wisdom.
Image_thumb
16 Posts
May 29, 2013 5:10pm
via Android

I just started today. I decided to take losing weight seriously. I am 25 and I've been obese since I can remember. I am 5 ft tall and I weight 190 lbs. I am happy to know I am not alone.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51