SOMEONE MOTIVATE ME???

14 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Apr 30, 2013 7:12pm
via iOS
trying to loose weight and maintain it, but I need really amazing people to motivate me, I'd be so grateful for your tips! Thank you xx
30 Apr
Im restarting with this app and hopeing i find the motivation I desperately need to keep me going. Iv jusy done 2mins of scwats. :) what next. Xx
Image_thumb
203 Posts
Apr 30, 2013 7:42pm
via iOS
Hi Katrina,

This is a great community from what I've seen so far so your in a good place. If you are looking at getting started, check out some of the cooking threads which have good ideas for meals that can help in combination with your ramping up an exercise program. Start small and take baby steps to increase your endurance and tolerance to the pain. You can do this or you wouldn't be here. :-)
30 Apr
thankyou very much, I shall try that!!!
Image_thumb
23 Posts
May 1, 2013 2:42am
via Android

We are here for you!

Image_thumb
71 Posts
May 1, 2013 2:50am
via Android

If you ever need nutrition or fitness help, feel free to ask! We're here for you :)

01 May
thanks x
Image_thumb
1 Post
May 1, 2013 3:06am
via iOS
What areas of your body are you trying to work on?
01 May
arms and legs x
02 May
There's not much fat to lose in your arms and legs, but if you mean tone it, you should do bicycle kicks and planks, they tone your butt too! And I'm not sure about arms since I don't have much arm muscle either. Remember you are doing this for that bikini body! And for someone to look at you and say "DAMN, SHE GOT SO HOT!" when you feel like you want to give up, tighten your fist because it will jog your muscle memory and if you have will and determination you will be able to do it!
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
May 1, 2013 1:30pm
via Android

One hour of pain is worth a life time worth of pride.

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 1, 2013 1:38pm
via iOS
A sore body is a strong body!!!
Image_thumb
6 Posts
May 2, 2013 2:37am
via iOS
It takes 4 weeks for you to notice a change in your body, 8 for your friends, and 12 for the rest of the world! Don't give up now (:
Image_thumb
14 Posts
May 3, 2013 5:01pm
via iOS
You can do it!just remember when you feel like stopping,there is someone out there thinking the same thing,and they are doing ten more.best of luck to you.
Image_thumb
48 Posts
May 3, 2013 5:18pm
via Android

Something that motivates me is to take a picture once a month and compare. I also find a picture of someone who looks the way i want to and put it where i see it pretty often. It also helps to think that the better shape your in the better you look which means if your with someone they'll want to show you off and if your not then there will be plenty others fighting to get you under there arm so they can show you off

Image_thumb
12 Posts
May 4, 2013 6:39am
via Android

Motivation huh?
Its all about mindset , dedication and commitment
For example ertime i see my friends post pics of them either with a cute girl, or in a nice place and or succeeding in their profession..

I get jelous and insecure.. So all that emotions i put into workout

My mindset was "f**k that! I can do better than that, im not gonna lose to you, bit*h ill work out and have a great bod.  And u will be jelous"

Haha u see for me its all a game and i hate losing.. If im losin i re strategize and think before i commit and compete.

And oh yeah recently i had a bad break-up so yeah i did the whole "f**k ur stupid bf im better and ill show and make u regret"

Kinda motivates me a lot more working out

And yeah its workin shes regrettin haha but im commited to shaping up

Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
May 4, 2013 11:04am
via iOS
I uploaded some great motivation pics
Image_thumb
15 Posts
May 5, 2013 12:40am
via iOS
Be dedicated, work hard, and just do what you do 
Image_thumb
174 Posts
May 5, 2013 2:23pm
via iOS
Great replies. I agree with the mental aspect the most. So start small, but be consistent. You may not feel like working out, so just workout for 5 minutes. Then later in the day, do another 5 minutes. There will be a day that you will want to just keep going and going. Fill us in with your progress 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51