via iOS
Any exercises? Easy things?
03 May
I been checking out bill blanks workout videos and doing alot of dancing
Image_thumb
6 Posts
May 2, 2013 2:28am
via iOS
OMG I'm working on that too. It's not in the front, just on my sides! I used to have it really bad, but after doing mountain climbers, side planks, side plank dips, side push-ups (search it), LOTS of sit ups, and bicycle sit ups, it's gotten a lot better over time! Just remember, it takes 4 weeks for you to notice a change in your body, 8 for your friends, and 12 for the rest of the world. Keep working and don't give up (:
02 May
Well ladies it some ladies as well wirking on that too. We look on each forum to see what different exercises that target that area. We go from there and we support to keep each other motivation and get done. Feel free to do so.:-):-):-):-):-)
Image_thumb
176 Posts
May 2, 2013 2:39am
via Android

Planks are great (eblow planks, full planks, especially side planks) for working out your entire core, including your abs, hips, butt, etc. V-ups, oblique crunches, leg lifts (figure 8) are also good.

Your body craves balance. For example if your abs (the front side of your body) are stronger than your lower back (the back side of your body) your hips will tilt forward making your tummy look bigger than it actually its. Combat that with good lower back exercises. Check out ab-workouts-guide.com/core-exercises, the locust pose and bridge exercise will help.

Combine the workouts above with good cardio and a healthy diet and you can't go wrong.

F.Y.I. if a workout is too easy you may not burn enough calories to burn the fat off that you want.

Good luck and God Bless!

02 May
Thank you!
Image_thumb
6 Posts
May 2, 2013 4:49pm
via Android

I love that saying about the 4, 8, 12 week thing! I will try to remember that better and not kick myself down so much!!

260928_719281798_1284568929_n_thumb
9 Posts
May 2, 2013 6:05pm
via Android

You can't choose where your body loses fat from.  All you can do is stick with the workouts, build muscle, feed your body healthy fat and lean protein,maintain a calorie deficit and let your body do the rest!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51