Sugaholic

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
May 2, 2013 9:16pm
via iOS
I'm one of those people that crave sugar and chocolate REALLY badly... Seriously. Any healthy replacements fot cravings? Need to tone it down drastically!!
03 May
Small amounts CHOCOHOLIC NUTELLAHOLIC SUGARHOLIC FOODHOLUC! It's why I weigh as much as ma crush that is two inches taller. I still look skinny cause all am weight is stomach and love handles. MWAH HAHA
04 May
I did too. There's no magical easy ways, you just need to be without any sugar. To me it's about 1 week, less I think actually. I do want sugar after that time too, but sugar (well, sweets, chocolate etc.) makes me feel pretty bad after that week without any. And after I've felt sick because of sugar, I won't be craving anymore. :)
28 May
I eat special k bars when I'm in a bind. The chocolate pretzel is so good! :-)
28 May
Special K bars are definitely the best!
Image_thumb
456 Posts
May 2, 2013 9:49pm
via Android

Hey Mignon!!
i used 2 crave...no i used 2 be n love with chocolate....but not suger...my family love my cooking but they say it lacks suger & salt..
anyway, if ur a sweet tooth & want to cut suger..try using hony or agave to sweetenr ur food or drinks...(i dont belive much n low cal sweetners) fruit r a huge suger surce...add them to ur oats, youghrt, baked stuff or just eat fruit..but not alot...ok!!

157871_600893078_2106922759_n_thumb
50 Posts
May 2, 2013 10:53pm
via Android

I'm really bad with chocolate too. And i'm a baker! Haha I'm always making something. But when i'm really craving i've read to suck on a small piece of dark chocolate (better for you) and also to sip swiss hot chocolate. It helps if you can't control your craving and need a little something. :) Hope this helped any.

28 May
Thanks! Will try it out :)
Image_thumb
23 Posts
May 3, 2013 1:15am
via Android

Run until your stomach is in your throat. You wont want anything after that. J.K. Personally I don't like sweets to begin with and definitely not chocolate. But dark chocolate would probably curve the craving and it would be a small quantity.

May 3, 2013 2:40pm
via iOS
I am so a sugaholoc too. Try to not keep sweets around the house, it's too tempting. If you feel the urge to eat something sweet, try a piece of fruit, or make a smoothie.
03 May
Oooooo hersheys lol
28 May
Smoothies are definitely the way to go! Thanks
02 Jun
Image_thumb
158 Posts
May 3, 2013 8:01pm
via Android

Fruit, smoothies, dark chocolate, try sweetening with honey instead of sugar... Or simply don't buy any of the things you crave so much that aren't healthy for you, haha!

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 4, 2013 10:28pm
via iOS
I'm a sugar addict too! Please help me find sugar replacement
Image_thumb
347 Posts
May 5, 2013 7:46am
via iOS
Ya guilty too,im sugar addict especially fruit juice..but there is a simple way called stevia..just search it in hypermarket..it will sweetens everything and have no calories just put it in your fav pastries accompanied with dark chocolate,hope to have help you
Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 5, 2013 8:58am
via iOS
Same love sweet things!!!!
203106_663424478_982519796_n_thumb
1 Post
May 5, 2013 9:13am
via Android

I was addicted to sugar too until I gave up all bad sweets for Lent this year. After a couple weeks the cravings become less and less. Just gotta hang in there the first weeks, but it does get better. :) I found that after I stopped eating the bad kind of sweets, the good kind (such as fruits) satisfied me just as well as things like cookies had. Chocolate is really hard to give up but try buying some dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate. It has antioxidents and isn't as bad for you. :) Hope this helps a little. Good-luck! :D

Image_thumb
456 Posts
May 7, 2013 3:42pm
via Android

i always call myself "chocoholac" cuz i like a dark bitter suger-free chocolate bar since i was v.young & i got headaches f i dont eat some, seriously!...my only sin was snickers & ket kats..but i can manage the cravings..

however, i always have the darkest bar at home..just n case i needed a kick..lol

Image_thumb
12 Posts
May 28, 2013 5:52pm
via iOS
For you guys also struggling with sweets I found a great thing! Thanks for the comments about fruit and dark chocolate! I found that TEA with honey is a fantastic way to satisfy sweet cravings. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51