I Wish There Was An Easy Button

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
May 6, 2013 7:06am
via iOS
Trying my best to lose at least 5 pounds in the next few weeks. I want to get close to 100lbs as possible. So far I’ve only lose about 0.2 pounds in the pass few days.

This diet is killing me. I have late night cravings and find myself starving throughout the day. I’m taking green tea and coffee mixed with Hoodia. Also taking one serving of CLA. The pills make me sick but of it burns the fat then so be it.

I’m desperate to lose this weight.
06 May
Just stick with it! I feel the same way, wish there was a button to press. Keep working at it
Image_thumb
612 Posts
May 6, 2013 7:10am
via Android

To get to one hundred pounds? How tall are you? Not that it matters as just over 7 stone is not really a healthy weight unless your sub 5ft and built like a bird.  Why are you so desperate to get to that weight?

06 May
I'm starting as a model. My height is already setting me back from most jobs and my weight isn't helping much either. I grow 8 inches but the least I could do is lose the weight.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 6, 2013 7:21am
via iOS
You will not lose weight by starving. It will only make you sick. Your body needs food. Your killing your metabolism. To be a healthy weight you need muscle and fat in proportion. You will eventually kill yourself dieting. It is just as unhealthy as being fat. If your goal is 100 pounds because that is your health weight then do it the healthy weight. You should not be having cravings bayou should be able to eat all day. Eating a healthy diet is a diet rich in nutrients. You will get calories from the healthy foods. And that sustains your life. If you look at the body builders diet they have to eat 4000 plus calories per day to just maintain weight because their metabolism is so efficient. Your metabolism by dieting is probably so slow that you only burn 1500 calories a day. Please look at what is healthy. Not the weight.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 6, 2013 11:35am
via iOS
Hello I have a struggle with weight loss as well but I am much bigger than you. But I have found something that is all natural and successful I went from a size 16 to 12 in 3 months but I did drop a half size in a week. Contact me I can help you get to that end goal but a healthy goal 
06 May
I PM'd you
08 May
I would like to know more on how u dropped the weight.
Image_thumb
122 Posts
May 6, 2013 3:25pm
via Android

Ure detremined and that can be a good thing. I advise u keep busy with leaning exercises and stick to fresh fruits and veggies. U can eat as many as u want, feel full and keep ur calories down. Although, remember ur body will need protin. Go lean, trukey, fish, ect.

Good luck with modeling. I hope it works out for you. But remember who u are and to love yourself. Ur dreams are important to follow.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51