Weight Loss!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
May 10, 2013 11:16am
via Android

As you can see from my picture i'm a bit round.. i hate it and i lack confidence because of it! Any tips on how to tone it?

10 May
Cardio always helps fitness and toning physique but combine it with a lil bit of abs and u ll b laughing. X
Image_thumb
203 Posts
May 10, 2013 1:25pm
via iOS
Check out my Healthy Eating thread by going to my profile and going to the 1 thread I've started. You can do this And this is a great community to do it with!
Image_thumb
176 Posts
May 11, 2013 3:14am
via Android

Checkout Jeremy D's thread on heathy eating. Cardio is best for weight loss, but keep in mind your body uses more calories to maintain 1 lb of muscle than 1 lb of fat. Full body exercises are best for toning up. Planks (side, elbow, full) are great for working out your abs, hips, lower back and arms. Hop out planks are really effective as well. V-ups are tough but if you stick with them you'll he happy you did. Leg lifts (figure 8s), mountain climbers, oblique crunches, bicycle crunches all help too. You can find some good core exercises at ab-workouts-guide.com there both fun and effective. Combine these workouts with good cardio, a healthy diet and you can't go wrong. If you need any help just let me know.

Good luck and God Bless!

Snzu6djwsq51oi-9deymcq_thumb
64 Posts
May 11, 2013 7:27am
via Android

Do you have another way of finding your post? I can't see threads you've started on your profile.

11 May
This was meant fot jeremy d.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51