Tips on weight loss in India

6 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 10, 2013 12:49pm
via Android

What's good and not good to eat? I mostly eat rice, lentils (dahl), sabji(fried vegetables), chapatti(thin bread).. I do not have access to any nuts or protein drinks, etc. I'm specifically looking to lose weight!!
As for working out I cannot run or go on walks here (I will either die of heat stroke or get run over) so that's out of the question. I also have no access to a gym or any kind of work out equipment. As you can see, my village is very small. Any tips on certain workouts to lose weight in my thigh, inner thigh, outer thigh, and stomach. Thank you!!

Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 10, 2013 1:10pm
via iOS
Hmm perhaps you can try working out at home on a mat with your fan on (so you don't suffer heat stroke lol). Btw ive heard that working out in a warm (not unbearaby hot) space helps you burn max calories...but i have no idea if its true. Also sit ups and plank should work your core, while squats and abducter focused Pilates should tone your thighs. Good luck :)
Image_thumb
11 Posts
May 10, 2013 6:33pm
via Android

Where u from in india Sarasvati? ?

Image_thumb
18 Posts
May 11, 2013 2:52am
via iOS
Try high intensity workouts like Tabata, and research intermittent fasting, or alternate day fasting... It's about changing the times that you eat in order to lose weight. Good luck- losing weight is a long journey!
Image_thumb
242 Posts
May 11, 2013 5:00am
via Android

As you can see this app is for people like you only ...so there are so many excersises available here for thighs ...do the Squats daily ..it will help you a lot ...but if it's the first time ..be careful while doing it ...becoz you might get injured in knee area ...so do the Squats properly ... and the food your maintaining is enough ...

Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 15, 2013 9:18am
via Android

Hey try these workouts, I've been trying them for the past week, there's no visible result yet since I've only spent a week. Either way, try these:
Thinner Inner Thighs
Dynamic WarmUP & CORE Stability
Top-to-Bottom Beach Basics For your thighs do wall sits and squats.  :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51