Lose weight

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
May 10, 2013 8:07pm
via iOS
Hi everyone! I'm Tori a high school student and needs to lose weight, I'm not looking for super fast results or looking to be a size 0 but I want to look and feel good again. You see I had a period of time where i was doing fine and losing the weight. But because of a sort of birth defect I guess you could call it, I had to have surgery on my tibia( I think that's how you spell it) bone and gained some of the weight back. But now I'm all healed but I'm finding it hard to lose the weight and I get discouraged. So I really need a low cost diet and active plan thats not super hard for me to live by, dose anybody have any ideas? The help would be very appreciate
Image_thumb
144 Posts
May 10, 2013 8:13pm
via iOS
Add me on kik: nalix8 or PM me here and I'll help You :)
Image_thumb
4 Posts
May 10, 2013 8:30pm
via iOS
Well my surgery was do because I was born with crooked feet and my family always though I was my knees but it was my tibia bone that was the problem. I had to get a ratchet I think that's what it was called and, where they cut my born so that they could turn it so that it made my foot straight. I don't remember much of the details it was a fast surgery both times. I had to get it done on both my feet it this was two years ago now, I'm 17 right now so yeah that's all that I could remember. Oh and my fitness level I'm not so sure I can do a lot more challenging work outs now that I'm all fixed up but that's all I can think of
Image_thumb
4 Posts
May 10, 2013 8:35pm
via iOS
Haha this gonna sound really lame but I don't know what any of that is
Image_thumb
4 Posts
May 10, 2013 9:04pm
via iOS
What a kik or a PM is?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51