3 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
May 11, 2013 8:04am
via iOS
How to lose weight?
11 May
Eat clean and do workout!
11 May
You can do turbo jam I do that drink alot of water other workouts I tried insanity that was killing me so I went to turbo jam
24 Posts
May 15, 2013 4:28am
via iOS
Eat clean, drink alot of water, and do some daily excercises.
176 Posts
May 15, 2013 10:14pm
via Android

Cardio exercises work best for burning fat. Once you burn down the amount of fat you want, try building a little muscle its great for maintaining your weight. Your body burn more calories trying to maintain 1lb of muscle than it would maintaining 1lb of fat. Weight training combined with cardio works great if you're like me and don't want to go crazy with the weights, try interval training (using your body weight). Interval training is intense, forces you to work hard it spurts which keeps your metabolism boosted even after your workout is over, and builds muscle. I created my interval exercise (20x10) from exercises I found at and here.

Also eat healthy. Cut the sugar water (soda, sweet teas, energy drinks, etc.), eat good carbs (i.e. apples, beans, etc.), good fats (olives... oil too, avacados, etc.), protiens (machadamia nuts, almonds, walnuts, not peanuts, salmon, chicken, etc.) Drink plenty of water.

Stay focused and stay busy even when things tough and you'll be good (no great). Remeber "Presistance pays off". Need anything I'm here for you. Good luck and God Bless!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51