Flabby newbie needs help lol :)

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 11, 2013 8:50am
via Android

Ok so im a fatty and here I am too loose weight LOL. Ive had 3 csections so have the flabby belly - any ideas how to get rid? And also fat thighs What work outs are best please x

11 May
The only thing I know of to get rid of the belly is ab workouts. The key is staying with it. If you can do cardio work out early then you burn more calories through out the rest of the day. If you can measure yourself, arms, belly, thighs, so you have a realistic starting point. It took 3 c sections & how many years to get to where you are now, it won't be over night, but stick to it.
11 May
Abb workouts only burn low amounts of calories thus not the best option for burning fat!
Image_thumb
144 Posts
May 11, 2013 9:06am
via iOS
Add me on kik: nalix8 or PM me here and I'll help You :)
Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 11, 2013 9:20am
via Android

Thank you :) x

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 11, 2013 10:41am
via iOS
Do not only do ab workouts, but whole body workouts with core excercises. I had also 3 c sections and also à nice belly pouch. Try for example cardio workouts combined with Pilates workouts. Works for me!
Image_thumb
20 Posts
May 11, 2013 3:13pm
via Android

I think you should try zumba. It's good cardio, but also focusses on certain parts of ur body like the stomach n arms. .

11 May
I tried Zumba and it is soooooo boring
11 May
Maybe it's the instructor that's boring. .lol I kinda agree with you it can get boring if it's the same routine all the time... I do my zumba at the gym where there's 4 diff. instructors ... not boring....
11 May
I want to try zumba but I dont like doing round ppl haha might have to buy it for the xbox
11 May
Yea you should try it on ur xbox..I heard its fun. n as long as you shake n move ur body n keep with it, you should reach ur weight loss goals.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51