I am ashamed of my belly fat stomach

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
24 Posts
May 15, 2013 6:00pm
via Android

All my body is thin and I have no any fats and I am barely 64 Kgs... except my belly .. Its like having a Baby in my stomach .. What Work-outs that can help me getting red of these fats before July ?? .. Help Please !

Image_thumb
199 Posts
May 15, 2013 6:12pm
via Android

Me too

15 May
Any help ?? :/
15 May
Well mines not as worse as yours I dont think. But I have to work on my diet and keep my workout going.
15 May
I am in the middle of the exams so Im afraid to get on diet and cant have my enough food .. So do u know any belly workouts ??
15 May
Yeah it will help you tone it up by building muscle. But you still have to get the fat off of it by burning those calories and eating better.
Image_thumb
199 Posts
May 15, 2013 6:29pm
via Android
15 May
Thanks ! :)
Image_thumb
176 Posts
May 15, 2013 7:03pm
via Android

Do workouts that hit your entire core (including abs, lower back, hips, butt). Planks work great (side, elbow, full, hop outs)! Vups are tough but extremly effective. Oblique crunches and russian twists will get your obliques help too. Leg lifts (try figure 8s) will strengthen those hip abductors. Which brings me to lower back and butt, if your lower back (or hips) are weak your gut will look bigger than it acutally is. Strengthening your lower back will give your body the balance it needs to show off those lower abs everyone it dying for. Try the locust pose (aka superman), hip-ups (aka bridge), single leg floor lifts will do the job. You can find these exercises at ab-workouts-guide.com I used alot of these exercises some of those exercises and some from here too to create my exercise 20x10. Good luck and God Bless!

15 May
I am so greatful :-) Thank u so much .. I will do my best .. I will take care of ur advices pal .. Thanks :-)
371945_507053479_1758002748_n_thumb
4 Posts
May 15, 2013 7:16pm
via iOS
Cut calories in your diet no netter how much u work out u will meet have and without changing ur diet
15 May
Okay I will as much as I could thank You :-)
Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
May 16, 2013 6:49am
via iOS
Ok most people who replied to this are only half correct with their answer. First of all exercise is key. Especially running,sprinting, ect. Doing ab workouts help with losing some body fat but they mostly build the ab muscle not burn most fat. You don't have to stay away from calories entirely but instead stay away from "empty calories" which are sweets.  Now the only way to surely burn body fat is to DIET. Literally that's 70% of getting rid of body fat. If you have any more questions ask away.
17 May
I want to gain more 4 kilos and In da same time I want them to be distibuted all over my body .. Not my belly .. Can i control that ??
17 May
If your increasing your workouts and cutting Down on sugar and carbs its plausible to loose your fat on the stomack while your body are getting toned.
17 May
Yes of course you can. Just make sure to continue to lift heavier to where you exhaust your muscles at 8 to 10 reps. I usually do four sets 12, 10, 8, 6. That's how I workout. By the last couple of reps your muscles should be exhausted. Push through the burn and you will see results. Diet and workout like this and you should lose fat but also gain muscle mass which is what you want. Doing sprints also helps with this not long runs.
18 May
Thank u so much Really .. U helped and motivated me alot .. Thanks !! .. From Now on I am building my life :-)
18 May
Glad I can help man. Good luck with everything and don't forget to raise the weight after each set but not a dramatic increase. About 2.5 pounds heavier after each set. Make sure to set goals and don't push yourself too hard or else injury will occur. I messed up my shoulder from going to heavy and it sucks. Listen to your body and stay motivated!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51