Thunder thighs away!

6 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
31 Posts
May 16, 2013 3:18am
via Android

My thighs are about about 24 1/2 inches thick with a lot of lose skin and lovely cellulight patches in the back of them, I have never been able to wear shorts or short dresses for that matter.

I started working out (just) my legs about 2 days ago. Do I need to add in other exercises to lose weight on my thighs and tighten up my muscles?....do I need to diet as well?

Any advice would be appreciated

16 May
Download an app called my fitness pal. It will help you keep track of your caloric intake.
16 May
Btw I find lots of lunges to be most helpful in toning..to reduce size running is the best. If you can't run try a stairmaster. I too struggle with big thighs. Genetics.. I had to start running for them to get smaller. I started with slow 4.5 mile jogs and now can easily do 6.5 which is okay. You don't have to run steadily. You can run in intervals. Walk one minute, run two minutes, walk another minute, so forth. Go at your own pace good luck!
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 16, 2013 4:26am
via Android

hi iam razz

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 16, 2013 4:24pm
via Android

yur name

Image_thumb
40 Posts
May 16, 2013 6:28pm
via Android

Hey angel, please check out a post on this subject that I made in a forum started by "serine t" (she posted pretty much the same question after you did)
In my response I detailed some reasearch done by well known names in health and nutrition on some of the right (and wrong) ways to loose weight (specifically on the thighs). I see some pieces of advice given by some great, well meaning people here that might not be the best way for you to reach your specific goals. Please take a look at my post one serines' s topic and I hope it helps.

Icon_missing_thumb
31 Posts
May 19, 2013 10:54pm
via Android

Yay I could finally bend my leggsss......took a 2 day rest ....them thangs were so sore.

Image_thumb
19 Posts
May 20, 2013 12:09am
via Android

i'm a swimmer :) and i really believe swimming helped to be this slim and at the same time fit. i would suggest that you do a few rounds in swimming. it would benefit your whole body not just your legs. :) i know. it worked out for me. haha

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51