Fastest way to get rid of stomach and thigh fat?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
May 18, 2013 5:53am
via iOS
Fast ways to get rid of stomach and thigh fat? I'm trying to lose 50 pounds by mid August early September ? Give me advice! It would be greatly appreciated! HELP!!!!
18 May
Lift heavy weights, put em down and repeat. Diet is also very important too. Its working for me and my crew.
18 May
im going thru the same problem right now. i feel u guurl;)
18 May
I with you all the way,I need help with stomach an arms a
19 May
Run 10 miles a week and eat small and healthy.
Image_thumb
144 Posts
May 18, 2013 5:56am
via iOS
Add me on kik or PM here and I'll help you
18 May
Kik:nalix8
Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 18, 2013 9:31am
via iOS
Cardio and eat right n clean..pretty simple
02 Jun
I've been doing that for over 3 months now..I haven't noticed a change in the stomach and thigh department! =\ I am underweight, but I really need to lose fat in those departments.
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
May 18, 2013 2:39pm
via iOS
High intensity interval training. I recommend before breakfast do a 45min walk (slow cardio) followed by a 10 mins high intensity interval workout. Remember training is 100% and so is your diet. Stay away from processed carbs and sugar. Drink only water.
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 2, 2013 2:28pm
via iOS
I also want to get rid of belly fat and chest fat?  Is there any faster way to do it??
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jun 2, 2013 3:36pm
via iOS
Yeah he's right high interval training is the most effective way to loose weight fast. Most treadmills have a setting for that but depending on your ability I would highly recommend throwing burpees in they are cardio based full body workout! And ps. M I you can't pick and choose what body parts to loose weight on keep that in mind! For instance crunches don't make you loose belly fat cardio does. Hope that helps.
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jun 2, 2013 3:41pm
via iOS
However if you workout before breakfast DO not work out over 10-15 mins that is the amount of time to stimulate the burn of fat calories if you work out longer your body goes into a state of panic if you will and then will start to eat at your muscle which is probly not your goal.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51