3 posts | Original | Recent
6 Posts
May 21, 2013 9:11pm
via Android

Can you really loose weight by swimming?

21 May
Sure can! Swimming is an excellent total body workout. Also, it's super fun. I don't think you need to lose weight though sweetie, just focus on being healthy and toning up
21 May
Ya you don't look like you need to lose weight so swimming will tone you up. Butterfly stroke: arms Backstroke: core? And arms Breast: legs Free: arms and legs Use kick boards to strengthen legs and pull buoys for arms
22 May
I love swimming, recently I've been doin lengths in my local pool with just my legs or just my arms, and that really helps if you want a cardio workout :)
43 Posts
May 21, 2013 9:17pm
via iOS
You will get skinnier but not lose weight bc you'll gain muscle. Swimming uses endurance and pretty much all your muscles which is why it's so good for you. But it takes a regular rutine to lose fat, not just a day here and there. I'm a swimmer, by the way
21 May
I am trying to get a flat tummy and I am thinking of various ideas that would make my tummy flat. So is swimming good to achieve flat tummy and aprox how much days/weeks would it take me to get flat tummy from swimming?
43 Posts
May 21, 2013 9:27pm
via iOS
My sister was overweight and once she joined the swim team she also lost SO much weight (more than me bc her's was more days), I think enough that if she were your size (from what I can see from your profile pic) she would have had a flat tummy by the end. It was a few months btw. She did 2 hrs Monday through Friday in the pool and 2 on sat of cardio like jogging and also some core.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51