Weight Loss Journey
May 23, 2013 2:37am
I've actually been eating healthier and working out. I've lost 60lbs since December but I guess I feel still down at not seeing the progress. Everybody says they see it and I feel it's gone I'm just not seeing it.
1. Dole shaker smoothie & Granola bar or
2. Special K breakfast sand which & 50 Cal OJ
3. Special K cereal & 1% Milk
1. Smart Ones dinner & Weight watchers string cheese
1. Baked chicken broccoli or Brussels sprouts or green beans and brown rice
2. Baked tilapia (broccoli, green beans, or brussel sprouts) and brown rice
3. Salmon (which I can't cook) and baked sweet potato
If I snack it's usually granola bar or string cheese or a smar ones snack or weight watchers ice cream cone
My dietician says I'm doing everything right but am I really? I usually just do 30 mins on elliptical & treadmill and the rest 2 sets of 10 reps on arms legs back machines, and then 15 to 20 mins on the elliptical before I leave. I do 40 crunches & 10 reps 3 sets of crunches before bed and when I wake up. All I want to do is lose weight. What am I not doing enough of?
May 23, 2013 3:16am
Are you measuring for your inches lost? Sometimes, the loss is not on the scale, but in your body composition, tightening and toning. You've lost SIXTY POUNDS!!! That is AWESOME!!! Keep up the good work. Keep trusting the process.
May 23, 2013 3:17am
TY!!! I guess I never considered measuring myself, not really sure how to.
May 23, 2013 10:46am
That is awesome!!!. I lost 74 pounds since september:-) however it's starting to become a little annoying because my weight is beganing to drop off slow :-(