Weight Loss Journey

4 posts | Original | Recent
16 Posts
May 23, 2013 2:37am
via iOS
I've actually been eating healthier and working out. I've lost 60lbs since December but I guess I feel still down at not seeing the progress. Everybody says they see it and I feel it's gone I'm just not seeing it.

1. Dole shaker smoothie & Granola bar or
2. Special K breakfast sand which & 50 Cal OJ
3. Special K cereal & 1% Milk

1. Smart Ones dinner & Weight watchers string cheese

1. Baked chicken broccoli or Brussels sprouts or green beans and brown rice
2. Baked tilapia (broccoli, green beans, or brussel sprouts) and brown rice
3. Salmon (which I can't cook) and baked sweet potato

If I snack it's usually granola bar or string cheese or a smar ones snack or weight watchers ice cream cone

My dietician says I'm doing everything right but am I really? I usually just do 30 mins on elliptical & treadmill and the rest 2 sets of 10 reps on arms legs back machines, and then 15 to 20 mins on the elliptical before I leave. I do 40 crunches & 10 reps 3 sets of crunches before bed and when I wake up. All I want to do is lose weight. What am I not doing enough of?
3 Posts
May 23, 2013 3:16am
via iOS
Are you measuring for your inches lost? Sometimes, the loss is not on the scale, but in your body composition, tightening and toning. You've lost SIXTY POUNDS!!! That is AWESOME!!! Keep up the good work. Keep trusting the process.
16 Posts
May 23, 2013 3:17am
via iOS
TY!!! I guess I never considered measuring myself, not really sure how to.
1 Post
May 23, 2013 10:46am
via iOS
That is awesome!!!. I lost 74 pounds since september:-) however it's starting to become a little annoying because my weight is beganing to drop off slow :-(
23 May
Same for me, but everybody says they see the diff I guess I wish I seen it more
23 May
I feel the same way some days I feel like I'm bigger then. Than the next day I feel like I'm smaller

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51