The epic ending for now though

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
May 24, 2013 4:28pm
via Android

So I decided to wait a couple days to work out cause when I'm done I'm hungry And all I have in my house is junk ..so ill have to wait to shopping for my healthy fit ...juss a couple days though :-) Kant defeat the purpose if I eat junk after work out right?

Image_thumb
168 Posts
May 24, 2013 6:46pm
via iOS
Well you propably won't lose weight or so, but working out is always good for you. Even if you eat only junk. 

So no excuses, do your workouts. 
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
May 24, 2013 7:52pm
via Android

You only got junk now. So you must be eating it even without working out?

24 May
No I've been drinking water and eating like fruits nd shyt but only enough for a couple days as I exclaimed lol but I'll be back in no time #determined
24 May
Hey Sherita, I know its much easy to just stop working out because of circumstances but like I always tell my soldiers, you've got to be able to drive on through adversity because in the end its how bad you want to achieve your goal. I'd say you are doing a great job and probably should continue to workout although the desire for junk food is there whenever your finish working out. Building mental strength as well as physical is awesome and if you can fight the urge to not have junk now once your workouts are finished, it will...
Image_thumb
8 Posts
May 24, 2013 9:13pm
via Android

Of course I workout in the am..I Dnt eat before I workout so when I'm done ill be hungry ! Sooo by me only having junk in my house right now I wanted to wait to fully work out ! I Dnt wanna start nd not finish..my goal is to lose 7lbs

Image_thumb
1022 Posts
May 24, 2013 10:04pm
via Android

Tbh i dont really understand. You dont even got bread and peanutbutter? Or a cucumber? Or run to the store and buy a cup of cottage cheese for on your sandwhich. Hell even a bit of cheese aint that bad. Or get some nice yogurts for after training till the big shoppings get in. For a few dollars you can easily get atleast pretty decent after workout foods.

Or is all i listed absolutely impossible to get hehe. Cuz then i really start to wonder what the rest of your family eats for breakfast or lunch haha

24 May
I'm a chef ikno what to eat and Wjat not to eat.. I have plenty of food but I've recently went raw ...I've become a vegan so what ever I est it has to be gluton free. I live on my own so I wonder wht the rest of my family eat as well hehe good day :-)
24 May
Than way not just go shopping? Instead of not working out? :-)
Image_thumb
8 Posts
May 24, 2013 11:47pm
via Android

That's why I'm doing it in a couple days I have festivals to attend nd caterings to run as well ...I'm not gonna juss make excuses if thts what's comming up next

25 May
Sounds like you're already making excuses. Best of luck to you

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51