Love handle help

4 posts | Original | Recent
12 Posts
May 28, 2013 8:18pm
via Android

I'm trying to get rid of my live handles which are very stubborn . Should I work on exercises focusing on that area, and which ones, or do some running to make them melt away? Any suggestions on this would be GREAT!!

151 Posts
May 28, 2013 8:35pm
via iOS
To get rid of luv handles you gotta workout your entire body with some cardio. Start walking or running regularly and try some full body exercises like jump rope. Playing sports is also good cardio. Try out basketball, tennis or volleyball. A good diet combined with cardio will burn off that fat !
28 May
I can fit some volleyball in my schedule in the weekends. I didn't even think about sports. Thanks for that idea!
28 May
Glad I could help
176 Posts
May 28, 2013 8:53pm
via Android

HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) is great for burning fat and building lean muscle. These exercises force you to work hard in short spurts. This will spike your metabolism keeping your body burning well after your workout is over.

HIIT exercises give you the combo of strength training and cardio. And cardio is the best fat burner.

I built my HIIT workout (Core Blast) from exercises I found here and at If you like it try Core Abs & Stretches, 5 Min Arms & Abs, or Multi-Plank Challenge they're all fun and challenging.

Good luck and God Bless!

28 May
Awesome I will definitely check those out. Thanks Jeremy :)
13 Posts
May 28, 2013 9:20pm
via Android

High intensity workouts with good, healthy diets will contribute to fat loss as long as your consistant. All About the Abs. Try out my workout, it's helped me out with my training. Good luck!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51