Someone wants to lose weight and tone legs

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 28, 2013 9:12pm
via Android

Hi I'm Caroline, I want to lose weight and tone legs because my body it's ok but I have a big thighs and legs, someone has that problem?
Can give us some tips, good workouts?
Thanks and nice to meet you all!

28 May
Well its shakib from uk u need to run alot and dont eat fat foods away from fat food
28 May
Hiii Caroline :) Yes, humm i do have the same problem :/ So.. do you wanna run 20/30 minutes like 3/4 times a week?
29 May
I have the same problem :-(
Image_thumb
149 Posts
May 28, 2013 9:18pm
via Android

Squats lounges and some jogging will get u right

28 May
Ur right brov
Image_thumb
118 Posts
May 29, 2013 3:15am
via Android

If that pic is you then I have to say ur thighs r NOT big! U look great! :) (But workin out never hurt nobody..lol!) U really do look like ur in great shape tho

29 May
Yeah thats me, but in the photo you cant apreciate it very well, i want reduce the size of my thighs and then tone it
30 May
Well I still think u look great! :) I have big thighs and I love 'em just want a little more tone...good luck! :)
Image_thumb
26 Posts
May 29, 2013 3:29am
via Android

Are you kidding big tighs are à plus when they are toned.i love mines.i would recommend running.squating.try thé 30daysquat challenge.if thats u in thé pic then ur great ur tighs arent big at all.

29 May
Yes thats me, i have a big thighs compare to my body, so i want to reduce the size of them and then tone it
29 May
Try @lean sexy legs work out,do lots of cardio,cut down the salt and simple sugars,do lunges,squats with variations,but you can not target fat loss in one area you can only target the muscle it if you want to lose weight there you have to lose it everywhere,it will be a shame if you lose weight since you are perfectly thin,i would suggest you just tone them and as u will start to see the results you will fall in love with them,girls with skinny legs want thick ones like rihana,girls with thick ones want skinny ones like super models ^^itsjust...
Image_thumb
57 Posts
May 30, 2013 2:02am
via iOS
I had the same problem my legs are now alt better toned from running. I started by running 1min then walking 1 min three times for week one on week 2 i ran 2min and walked 1 min. Week three was three min run and 1 min walk. Every week the running increases one week untell i get to week 8 where i do 8 min running 1 min walking and then i am doing a 5 k this is really helping me and i hope u try and it works for u too.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51