Moms losing weight

13 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
May 30, 2013 2:33pm
via iOS
I'm new to this app but already love the positive community!

I'm looking for other moms on here that want to support and motivate each other through our journey

My son will be 2 in August and I'm just now finally getting back to my prebaby body.

Add me!
30 May
Welcome! I have a 13 month old and am just getting back to prebaby size too! Its hard but this app is awesome! Im addng u now
30 May
Got a 13 month old! And in the same boat. Adding you....
30 May
Hey I followed you from instagram!! Lets lose weight and get all sexy for summer!!
31 May
I have a 17 month old. Finally got my body back after dedication but the journey was long and still isnt over. Looking for more motivation
31 May
I have a 18 month old daughter. I've been on the clean eating/workout program for almost a year. Add me on Instagram! We can motivate each other and I post all my recipes! IG name: here_we_are
Image_thumb
168 Posts
May 30, 2013 3:44pm
via iOS
Hello, my daughter just turned 2 in last month :)
Image_thumb
52 Posts
May 30, 2013 5:02pm
via Android

Hi I have two kids a six and almost three year old. I'm more then happy to help motivate anyone. :) ill add you now.

Image_thumb
27 Posts
May 30, 2013 5:19pm
via Android

Hi! :) I have two children, a girl 4 yrs and a boy 3 yrs. They actually have the bday but a yr apart. I got down to 128 after my son (about 23 lbs less than before pregnancies) just by breastfeeding. Started a new antidepressant about a year and a half ago, which made me gain 10 lbs in about 2 weeks. Stopped taking it and tried to lose the weight. Nothing has worked yet. Trying again! :) The biggest problem for me is the loose skin leftover, any tips on how to get rid of it?

Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 30, 2013 6:48pm
via iOS
Hey! I just had my baby about a month ago and I'm trying too lose the tummy! Any suggestions? Add me please! 
30 May
Hey girl! It took running everyday with my son in a jogger and eating clean to lose my tummy. After 2 months I started to really notice a difference
30 May
I'm going to try running in the mornings starting tomorrow!
31 May
Agree. Jogging will melt the fat!
Image_thumb
10 Posts
May 30, 2013 7:39pm
via iOS
Hay ladies, mum of 3 eldest 14 then 8 then 3 hands full!!! Single mum so all can suggest is plan meals don't rush and snack on crap as we do get tired out and can tend just eat quick and in healthy food! Get the meat/fish out freezer in mornings so its ready come evening. Ab workouts are helping me no end and make sure work sides also! I can feel mine and now just working on slimming down and getting 2 see them ;) I run most days strip fat down. After first child was 15 stone and at 5ft and a dog end I was huge!!! Lou x
31 May
Just curious by some of the ways you said some things.... where are you from Louise?
Image_thumb
5 Posts
May 30, 2013 7:42pm
via iOS
You're so motivating!!!!!!!!
Image_thumb
14 Posts
May 30, 2013 8:03pm
via Android

Hi there, I am a mum of two teenage boys aged 14 and 16 yrs.. They are always hungry as they are growing.. Hard not to binge eat with them when they treat themselves..  All tho I got to say I avoid having junk food, empty calories in the house .. Can't eat whats not there I like this app as it gives me short training ideas before I go to work

Image_thumb
5 Posts
May 30, 2013 8:21pm
via iOS
Awesome! Oh my gosh I bet they eat like crazy!! I coach teenagers in swimming and that eat like champs lol
May 31, 2013 2:17am
via iOS
Hey :) I am a mom of two, a daughter 4 and a son 2 1/2, I've been working out for the past week faithfully and drinking only water.. I love to motivate :)
Imag0070-1-1_thumb
39 Posts
May 31, 2013 4:32pm
via Android

I'm a mom of 5 girls 14, 12, 9 1/2, 5, 3 ....3 boys 11, 7, 13months... Trying to lose weight too.. 145lbs now want to be 120-125lbs...

01 Jun
What a great way to stay motivated and to feel normal. I'm a mom of two girls, ages 9 and 4. I also work full time and hubby works swing shift 4 days/ week. I'm up early, 5am most days, and in bed around 9 pm. I feel tired most of the time. When my youngest was 7 months old I started a rapid weight-loss plan that I created. 1 hour of cardio a week for 5 days a week and changed my eating habits following Jillian Michaels. Then moved on to yoga and Pilates with cardio for a total...
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 31, 2013 8:00pm
via Android

I have a 5 month old baby girl please follow me

Image_thumb
5 Posts
May 31, 2013 8:03pm
via iOS
Wow mama you're my heroooo

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51