I hate running.

9 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
31 Posts
May 31, 2013 1:05am
via Android

What would you suggest is a good excercise that burns fat quickly where you don't have to run? I really enjoy home exercises Any suggestions would be great!!! :-)

01 Jun
I have lost a little over 50 lbs from cycling.. I have had knee surgery and the running impact gets painful after about 2 miles. The only drawback to cycling is that you have to go at a high pace for a lot longer.. The positive is that your legs will never look better.
Image_thumb
43 Posts
May 31, 2013 1:10am
via iOS
Mountain climbers burn calories in minutes. It's not as active as running, but burns more calories (:
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 31, 2013 1:11am
via Android

I have lost a lot of weight over the past year...lost 25kg. I was doing interval training and of course supplimented the training with healthier diet.  You tube for interval training and I am sure you will find something you like.  Maybe there are some her as well... Good luck!

Image_thumb
176 Posts
May 31, 2013 1:20am
via Android

HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) exercises give you the duo of cardio and strength training in one exercise. These exercises force you to work hard in short spurts, spiking your metabolism. This is great because your body will keep burning fat well after your workout is over.

I built my HIIT exercise (Core Blast) from exercises I found here and at ab-workouts-guide.com If you like it checkout Cut and Chiseled, MAX Tabata Test, or Power Challenge they're fun and challenging.

Good luck and God Bless!

Image_thumb
114 Posts
May 31, 2013 1:22am
via iOS
There are many workouts on this app that burn fat without running.  Depending on your fitness level, here are few suggestions:
Icon_missing_thumb
31 Posts
May 31, 2013 2:43am
via Android

Thanks michael! Just completed the traveling toner, I feel great :) thumbs up

Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 31, 2013 6:20am
via iOS
Try dance classes
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 31, 2013 6:34am
via iOS
Why do you hate running? I love it...except I kinda damaged a leg muscle so have been lagging it in the past few weeks...

But other than that I've dropped a lotta fat from running + other cardio workouts... 

You'll learn to love running :)
31 May
I almost cried when I first start running (3 months ago).. I do it on a treadmill though cause it's really warm outdoors. I still don't like running very much, lol but I'm definitely a lot better at it now. I can run more than twice as much as I could 3 months ago. But it still kills me and, God, how I hate how weak my lungs are when I run. I've started noticing some muscles last month.. I have almost not lost any weight though! =| Sorry to spam this thread. I don't why I just wrote that..just...
Image_thumb
25 Posts
May 31, 2013 8:29am
via Android

Ugh!..hate it t00..  But damn does it make you feel good ...its starting to become a habit...you'll get use to it tho..

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51