Flat lower stomach!

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jun 4, 2013 5:03am
via iOS
Remember there is no spot reduction you can do 1000 sit-ups a day and that will only tone the crap out of your abs UNDER the layer of fat you want to loose. If you want to get rid of the layer you need to do cardio preferably high interval and a diet change/more water would always help alot :P
Image_thumb
242 Posts
Jun 4, 2013 6:50am
via Android

Abs Invasion (SK) Have a try

Image_thumb
389 Posts
Jun 4, 2013 11:53am
via iOS
To reduce Ab fat you have to do cardio, walking, running, elliptical, etc and reduce you carb in take. Also too much sodium and processed foods can keep you looking bloated or fat as you say. 
Image_thumb
41 Posts
Jun 4, 2013 1:58pm
via Android

I have the same problem...unfortunately its not just workouts its diet also. Make sure you eat as clean as u can, aoid sweets/carbs and drink only water

Jun 4, 2013 11:58pm
via Android

Choose one day a week that you eat/drink strictly fruits & veggies and of course, water. It will give your digestive tract a break from having to break down all the junk we tend to ingest.  If you are tracking calories, carbs etc., you can break from it that day also.

Image_thumb
176 Posts
Jun 5, 2013 1:58am
via Android

Lower abs are tricky. The key is to focus on working out all of the areas around your core (abs, hips, lower back, and butt). You entire core is interconnected.

Keep this in mind: if your lower back or hips are weak then your tummy is going to look bigger than it actually is.

I built my exercise (Core Blast) from workouts I found here and at ab-workouts-guide.com. This exercise is made to work on those specific areas so that not one of them is ignored.

Also, keep eating healthy. Stay focused and above all don't give up. Remember everyday you skip a workout or healthy meal is another day lost to get to your goal. If you need anything, I'm here for you.

Good luck and God Bless!

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jun 5, 2013 3:40am
via iOS
Abs are made in the kitchen 80% and in the gym 20%. Eat clean and exercise! Have patience!
05 Jun
Great saying... So true

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51