75 lbs lighter! All that hard work pays off in the end!

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 4, 2013 6:38am
via Android

The beginning of summer last year, 2012 is when I began working out so that by the time I graduate I would be fit and have built endurance before joining the Navy after high school. Even though I haven't exactly reached my weight goal that I want to be at right now, I gotta say I'm proud of myself for losing 75 lbs so far! I've been big since middle school and I just got tired of the hurtful comments kids my age would say to me, plus I wanted to feel good about myself for once. So I started walking, doing sit-ups, push-ups, sprints, leg lifts, crunches, planks, using dumbbells, and occasionally some dance moves I came up with :D And believe it or not, I didn't diet! Heck I still go to buffets lol I just make sure to burn it off later :) but I used to be ashamed of my weight, not any more :D as of right now I weigh 151 lbs :) my starting weight was 226 lbs! I still have a ways to go to reach my weight goal at 130 lbs but I'm almost there! :)

04 Jun
You are very inspirational to a lot of us. By the way you carry the 150 very well.
09 Jun
Wow that's pretty cool you still went to Buffets and ended up losing weight. How hard did you do your workouts Be specific like intensity?
Icon_missing_thumb
99 Posts
Jun 4, 2013 7:22am
via iOS
I do not l ow you I am also impressed
Image_thumb
97 Posts
Jun 4, 2013 9:31am
via Android

I'm amazed and astonished. Awesome job! You inspire us all

Image_thumb
149 Posts
Jun 4, 2013 10:07am
via Android

That's awesome and very inspiring

Image_thumb
122 Posts
Jun 4, 2013 10:40am
via Android

Way to go!

Image_thumb
32 Posts
Jun 4, 2013 1:06pm
via Android

75lbs is awesome. Good job

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 4, 2013 3:24pm
via iOS
GREAT EFFORT! INSPIRING! IM SO PROUD OF YOU
Image_thumb
203 Posts
Jun 4, 2013 3:44pm
via iOS
You have every right to be proud of yourself! Great efforts and fortitude in reaching your goals. :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51