Losing baby weight..

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jun 4, 2013 4:03pm
via Android

What is your advice for losing baby weight? I know to be patient, I did absolutely nothing special with my 1st child and was back to pre pregnancy weight in 3 months. I had my baby in February & still have the weight. So this time I'm trying to focus on eating habits and exercise. Is there anything in particular you guys suggest? Should I be doing exercises that focus on the areas with the fat? Should I be doing more cardio? Feel free to comment even if you don't personally relate because at this point I see myself as a person with some extra weight who just wants to lose it!

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 4, 2013 5:04pm
via iOS
In the same boat. 3rd baby last February. Following!
Image_thumb
389 Posts
Jun 4, 2013 5:25pm
via iOS
I have 7 kids (6 pg) it gets harder and harder after each one. Course I didn't take care of myself while pg either and had gestational diabetes with 4 of my pgs

It took 9 months to put it on it will take that long to get it off. Just try and be patient, exercise and eat healthy.

I've used sparkpeople to track food and exercise. I'm now using Lose It app and really like it cause you can scan barcode a of pks of food you eat. 
Image_thumb
176 Posts
Jun 4, 2013 9:15pm
via Android

HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) is great for burning fat and building lean muscle. These exercises force you to work hard in short spurts. This increases your metabolism keeping your body burning calories well after your workout is over (known as afterburn).

HIIT exercises give you the combo of light strength training and cardio in one workout. And cardio is the best fat burner.

I built my HIIT exercises (Core Blast, Sexy Booty) from exercises I found here and at ab-workouts-guide.com If you like em try Core Abs & Stretches, Cardio Fight Club HIIT, or MAX Tabata Test they're fun and challenging.

Good luck and God Bless!

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 4, 2013 11:33pm
via iOS
Yea thyroid and metabolism issues here.
06 Jun
Going to have mine checked Friday ! Tips?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51