Body fat??

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 4, 2013 9:15pm
via Android

How do I work out my body fat? Would like to know how much I'm losing and how offen xx

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jun 4, 2013 9:35pm
via iOS
Do you have the myfitnesspal app? It helps you to track your calories and you could note down your calories burned from this app to myfitnesspal.
Image_thumb
176 Posts
Jun 4, 2013 9:54pm
via Android

Cardio exercises are best for burning fat. But if you also want to tone up try HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) exercises. These exercises force you to work hard in short spurts. This spikes your metabolism keeping your body burn calories well after your workout is done (known as afterburn).

HIIT exercises give you the combo of cardio and little strength training in one workout.

I built my HIIT exercises (Core Blast, Sexy Booty) from workouts I found here and at ab-workouts-guide.com If you like em try Core Abs & Stretches, Cardio Fight Club HIIT, or MAX Tabata Test they're fun and challenging.

As for calories measuring how many calories you lose. Skimble tells you how many calories each exercise burns. You can also buy a calorie counting watch at most retail stores (Walmart, Kmart, Sears, etc.) or sporting goods stores.

Good luck and God Bless!

Image_thumb
389 Posts
Jun 4, 2013 9:56pm
via iOS
I use Lose It app...it allows me to track calories and my food. Also had a bar score scanner so I can just scan the package and it will give you the nutritional info
04 Jun
Sound like a cool app to have handy
04 Jun
It's really a great app ;) I like being able to scan the barcode and not have to hand type all the info. It's really helping me stay on track with my eating
Image_thumb
72 Posts
Jun 4, 2013 10:24pm
via Android

You need to get some body fat callipers.They are an accurate way of measuring your body fat.I got some off Amazon, they were pretty cheap.

05 Jun
Thanks everyone. I think the callipers are what I wanted xx

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51