In your opinion! Help! :)

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
194 Posts
Jun 5, 2013 6:03pm
via Android

In your opinion which workout video helped tighten, tone, get you in shape, and work you the hardest? I don't know whether to get p90x, Insanity, Asylum, Turbofire or what! I've heard good about all but I don't have the money nor do I want to purchase all of them lol. Help please!!

05 Jun
I'd say start with p90x its easier hard none the less
05 Jun
Will i see, feel good results from it? And how fast do you start seeing results?
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Jun 5, 2013 6:55pm
via Android

Insanity is hardest. I have done P90X, good program but insanity is much more intense. Awesome program for toning and weight loss.

05 Jun
Is it something where you see and feel results right away? I want something that pushes me to go harder cuz thats my weakness sometimes I'm not all the way into my workouts like i should be lol
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Jun 6, 2013 12:03am
via Android

Brooke are u looking to build muscle or lost weight? Nutrition is 80% of any good program. I just finish a program call Short Cut To Shred and I lost 11 pounds and 4% body fat and it was only a 6 week program. It involved carb cycling the last 3 weeks. I also injured my shoulder about three weeks in and have to see a doctor. My goal is to get to 10% body fat, I am at about 13% now. I started at around 23%. So what are your goal. You can also get free workout program off bodybuilding. com. Now to answer your question. You would see faster results, I believe with insanity. It is much more intense and it involves body weight type workout. You may want to look up Jamie Eason's Live Fit program. Hope this helps some.

06 Jun
Thanks that helped a lot. I want to lose weight, inches, build muscle, and tone. I want to be healthy but I also wanna be confident! I'm looking for something where I don't have to use much equipment unless it comes with the program. I have a body building acct :) i want something that will push me super hard and make me feel awesome :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51