Results of insanity workout

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
63 Posts
Jun 8, 2013 7:09am
via Android

Can anybody tell me about the results of doing insanity workout in terms of weight loss. Does it really help to get in shape.

10 Jun
I am doing insanity from last 5days. After how many days will i see visible results in my body.
Image_thumb
612 Posts
Jun 8, 2013 7:19am
via Android

My wife is a few days from finishing get second round.  She worked very hard and ate clean.  She will pass 50lb lost by the end.  A massive change in measurements too.  Go to the beach body website for testimonials for the program

08 Jun
Thanks alan for the feedback. I am also thinking of starting this workout.
Image_thumb
612 Posts
Jun 8, 2013 7:56am

In all seriousness.  If you have the mental determination to stick with it (and it is seriously tough when your hurting in every way possible) then it WILL give you amazing results.

I tried a few workouts and they were challenging to say the least.  That being said I don't think I could muster up the determination to see a full program out.

Good luck to you,  I hope you can be as successful with it as my wife has been.

Jun 8, 2013 2:02pm
via iOS
I do insanity but find it hard to follow the program as is so I improvise on which workout I do. Have had good results this way. PPL please remember You aren't suppose to keep up with Shaun T. You're just suppose to keep going.
Image_thumb
63 Posts
Jun 9, 2013 6:14am
via Android

This sounds great, can u tell me in how much time she lost this much weight coz this can't happen in 60 days.

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jun 9, 2013 6:22pm
via iOS
Can someone give me a link to this workout?
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 9, 2013 10:26pm
via Android

I bought Insanity awhile back and have started two times already and haven't gotten past the first week (first time I got a bad cold and second just extremely busy) I just started up again today and finished the fit test. I am nowhere near inshape and it is extremely hard for me, but I love it. You feel yourself getting stronger. The first time I started and did it for a week (with dieting) I lost 8 pounds. If you stick to it and diet, you will definitely lose weight.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51