Inner thigh and side belly fat?

2 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
11 Posts
Jun 9, 2013 11:46am
via iOS
Hi I'm skinny everywhere else, but I have lots of fat in my inner thighs and my hips that won't go away no matter how much I run. Any workout or diet tips to get rid?
09 Jun
Why do you want to lose your curves? We're women, and real women have curves. Why succumb to some ideal that will only leave you falling short and tired because of dieting? Why don't you rock your curves? I've learned the hard way that you can't control your shape as much as you'd want to. What you can do is embrace it, and work it.
09 Jun
I 100% agree, you should keep your curves. However, this just This man's opinion. ;-)
09 Jun
There is a difference in being thick & fat. So to lose the fat jumprooe,inner thigh workouts with ankle weights,lunges, squats,walk/run hills &stairs. Also to strength training (heavy weights) i do 45lbs sometimes more to keep the curves &definition:) this WILL help:-) it takes determination &diligence
Image_thumb
209 Posts
Jun 9, 2013 6:22pm
via iOS
Nothing is wrong with being thick at all! Embrace those curves but clean eating squats lunges planks crunches and leg lifts always help me! :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51