Any tips?

2 posts | Original | Recent
 
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 11, 2013 2:42pm
via Android

I was reading one of Jillian Michael's books the other day and she suggested having 80% of ur daily meals completley healthy while the other 20% let them be ur treat... do u think this is alright?

11 Jun
I wouldnt just wait till the end of the week to treat urself :-)
11 Jun
She actually gave a reasonable excuse for having 20% of ur meals as treats daily... when one waits for the cheat day for a whole week he will end up overeating and runing half the hard work :p thats me when I wait for my cheat day
Icon_missing_thumb
50 Posts
Jun 11, 2013 6:19pm
via iOS
As long as you're not exceeding your maximum daily calorie intake it's fine. I don't wait for one particular day (it makes it too easy to stumble on the good days). I enjoy a treat everyday to satisfy my junk needs. I just keep it to a minimal, and watch my numbers. And the weight is still coming off steadily.
Reply


Skimble-workout-trainer-download-app-recommended-programs

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51


Workout Trainer Forums

Welcome Wagon

6,230 topics, 38,324 posts

Motivation & Support

8,517 topics, 41,744 posts

App Updates

14 topics, 47 posts

Ask the Pros

722 topics, 1,835 posts

Workouts and Programs

2,894 topics, 12,162 posts

Trainer Tools

9 topics, 33 posts

Featured Training Programs

10 Min Body Method 1

10 Min Body Method 1

Casual Time 1 Week
Functional Fitness 1.0

Functional Fitness 1.0

Casual Time 3 Weeks
Weight Loss Bootcamp

Weight Loss Bootcamp

Intense Time 3 Weeks
Brazilian Booty Butt

Brazilian Booty Butt

Moderate Time 4 Weeks
Body Blast Bootcamp

Body Blast Bootcamp

Intense Time 4 Weeks
Lose It. Tone It!

Lose It. Tone It!

Casual Time 4 Weeks

Featured Workouts

Autumn Stretches

Autumn Stretches

Moderate Ic_time_32x32 12 mins  
Yoga  
Intermediate Level Tabata

Intermediate Level Tabata

Intense Ic_time_32x32 4 mins  
Legs  
Friends Forever

Friends Forever

Casual Ic_time_32x32 15 mins  
Core  
15-Min Core Blast

15-Min Core Blast

Moderate Ic_time_32x32 15 mins  
Core  
Self-Myofascial Release

Self-Myofascial Release

Casual Ic_time_32x32 8 mins  
Legs   Ic_workout_dumbbell_32x32 Foam Roller
Full Body Burn

Full Body Burn

Moderate Ic_time_32x32 22 mins  
Core   Ic_workout_dumbbell_32x32 Dumbbell