Help!?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 2:59am
via Android

I want to get back in shape and i need an everyday diet to follow with low carbs and help me get abs/flat stomach. Leave comments below, thank you!

12 Jun
12 Jun
Fresh fruits n veggies. Ditch the soda. Eat six small meals not three big ones. Eat breakfast! Drink water. Workout stable amounts. And never give up. Do a lot of cardio Those are the basics w.o the details
12 Jun
Eat fruit salad drink water but you can still eat junk food two times per week
Image_thumb
35 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 3:26pm
via iOS
Limit eating loaves of bread and rice! That shit piles on the carbs. High protein diet so eat a lot of fish and beef. Take protein shakes if you need to. Take vitamin tablets. Drink plenty of fluids. In regards, to excercise, you want to be doing a lot of core body exercises so using a medicine ball and a gym ball you increase your core strength and to bring out the definition of your abs in necessary! Good luck!
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 3:30pm
via Android

Okay, thanks very much! :)

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 3:34pm
via Android

I will follow every bit of advice y'all just gave me :)

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 7:17pm
via iOS
I agree with the vitamins that guys wrote. You should target your whole core as it helps with getting the shape of your tummy, legs and but and defines it. A good exercise would be full and elbow planks. Do exercise regularly and continuously then you don't have to follow any diet eat what you want or think is healthy.
I wrote too much...
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 7:44pm
via iOS
Some weight training and cardio Will help you to :) and fish Oil helps to :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51