Healthier life

6 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jun 12, 2013 4:06am
via Android

Hi everyone. My girlfriend & I just welcomed our first child into the world about 4 months ago. Since then we've both gained some weight. I've browsed around the workouts but didn't see many couples workouts. Anybody have some suggestions for a busy couple? Our fitness level is probably on the low to average side so some in that area to start would be nice. Thanks for the help in advance.

123 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 4:24am
via Android

Congratulations on your child. Sweet that you care about your girlfriend. When I first started I tried to to 100 pushups a day. And I did for about a week and a half. Something must of triggered in the cave man like part of my husbands brain. After day 3 he had to do it.  Probably just to prove he could. I had to quit cause I gained weight and that wasn't my goal. Then he quit.  Try to find something she will like to do. There's a 10 mile a week challenge. Put baby in the stroller and all of you can do it.

612 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 4:27am
via Android

Most things on here can be done as s couple you just need the space.  Add in walking, running,  Squats and plenty of hot sweaty sex and your off to a great start.  Just remember to change your diet also

172 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 8:32am
via Android

Most of them can be a couples workout.... Just press start and complete them together.

I think its awesome you're going to workout together. Congrats on the baby!

12 Jun
As far as fitness level....start with the "casual" workouts and go from there, or try the intense and moderate workouts and modify them as needed.
14 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 8:38am
via Android

There r many activities for families to do.. like going for long power walks/jogs, swimming, skating ( roller blades/skates) cycling and so on..

156 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 1:21pm
via Android

There's a workout dvd called 10 minutes workout. Both of you can do it...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51