What characteristics or attributes make a good friend?? What do u look for n a friend??

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Dec 10, 2013 11:00pm
via Android

I want to b a good friend..what characteristics do u look for n a friend?? What do u look for n a friend? What attributes do u thnk make a good friend?? Any advice at all wud b helpful

11 Dec
I like it when friends buy me stuff. I am so grateful when they do this. I'm just telling you this if you want to randomly score some extra love points :) Like if your friend loves ducks randomly get a rubber duck and give it her. It shows that you know what she likes and somewhat humorous
11 Dec
Image_thumb
145 Posts
Dec 11, 2013 12:07am
via Android

I know a person is a keeper when they: are there to listen to me without judgement, give me good advice, are trustworthy without the worry of them turning around and talking about me, gets me straight when I need it (honestly), and when the person confides in me also. I think these are pretty simple qualifications :)

Icon_missing_thumb
122 Posts
Dec 11, 2013 1:31am
via Android

A great friend to me is someone who is trust worthy-- to me anyways lol. Has the same sense of humor. Gets me to do things I normally wouldn't because I'm too scared :) Someone being interested in the same weird stuff as I am or at least not judging me about it lol

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Dec 11, 2013 2:29am
via Android

Being available, not being pushy, asking to help, asking FOR help, but with the attitude where you KNOW that if either of you said no it would be totally okay and you'd still be there next time.

Image_thumb
70 Posts
Dec 11, 2013 3:10am
via Android

Just be yourself. If you are a good person you will attract good people around you. If you have a great attitude towards yourself and others,you will be find. In life people are always keeping score on you.

11 Dec
Meant fine

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51