Haha

19 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
85 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 2:19am
via Android

Its one thing to show of your muscles and hard work but its another when you look like hoe. There is a difference! Haha. Silly girls think it'd okay. I wouldn't be doin that even if I looked like as super model.
Everyone from my hood now my line cuz I got it tatted.
ALWAYS A LADY!

14 Jan
I think some women have forgotten what being a lady and ladylike means. Just the same as men have forgotten how to be gentleman and gentlemen like.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 2:29am
via Android
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 2:29am
via Android

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 2:56am
via Android

Somewhere, someplace a crowd is chanting jerry....jerry....jerry

14 Jan
Lmao. Right! All these damn hood rats now days. Don't know huh ow to pull a man with out acting nasty.
Image_thumb
482 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 3:04am
via Android

U dnt talk like a lady ....ladies are graceful and tasteful modest and shamful as n shamefaced as ashamed of showing themselves...they act decent walk decent they are polite kind and tactful...and sweet and gentle a young lady is someone ur great great grandmother would approve of

14 Jan
I dnt know bou t that cuz my gma sure will call it like it is. What I say hood rat. I know plenty of respectful older ladys who will call some one a hood rat if they was acting like it. So what you talkin bout?
14 Jan
I'm polite, decent, kind, handle my self with manors, and I don't go running around acting like a hoodrat for sure. I'm one of the sweetest person some one can meet. So your saying?
14 Jan
I effin love this app.
14 Jan
Profanity... and great great grandmother is urs still alive?? Because tht would b so awesome (genuine ) ....
14 Jan
Ok well if u thnk so ...
Image_thumb
85 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 3:15am
via Android

Well you you think how you wanna think. But I know I'm a lady!

14 Jan
Mmm....kind polite good manners....so if I said by reading ur post I would not been able to tell tht th conversation was bout being a lady till u mentioned ur tattoo..would u get angry and cuss me out? To b ladylike it seems truly has been forgotten... I use to knw a couple years ago they had been married for a very long time...sh would every week come her and husband and would take me places he always opened th door for her including the car door he pulled out her chair for her at th table he done special...
14 Jan
It wasn't about being a lady. It was about all these girl acting like a hoe's. Thats where you got confused.
14 Jan
I'm not confused...
14 Jan
To point out a group of women and point out their actions and thn call thm a filthy name tht noone should ever b called thn to say n ur own way I'm not tht I'm a lady and everybody knws it... its pointing out someone else's mistakes or flaws while not seeing ur own... which we all hav been guilty of at sometime ...
14 Jan
Thts th human part...I guess
Image_thumb
954 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 3:18am
via Android

A woman who calls other women "hoe" isn't a "lady" where I come from.

14 Jan
Well we say hoe where I come from. Especially when you act like one.
14 Jan
It's very judgmental of a womans sexuality to say things like that. You're playing into a double standard that shames women for sex while glorifying men. It's archaic and misogynistic, not to mention basically meaningless since it's so subjective.
14 Jan
I always love the way u talk patrick :-) and thts a really good point
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 3:28am
via Android

To be a lady, you must be living in a giant mansion in the south, wearing a big yellow dress with matching bonnet, carrying one of those umbrellas even though it's not raining, sipping on unsweetened tea while watching your slaves work in the field in the 1700's... Oh, and you have to have boobs.

14 Jan
Haha ha Scarlett O'Hare anyone?
Image_thumb
85 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 3:51am
via Android

To be a lady
Cross your legs
Never put your elbows one the table
Cover your lap with a napkin while eating
Never be belligerent
Act respectful to yourself and others
Don't act like a HOE!
My gma don't even let us say the word fart if were girls. I'm sure she wouldn't say hoe, but times and vocubulary has  changed. Back then they called them floosie's.
And no I don't waste my breath cussing people out.
1. Cuz I like making the better choice
2. I'm not gonna waste my time.

I may act out some times and cuss a little here and there. But nobodys perfect.  And overall I act like a lady.

14 Jan
Times have changed.. those things u listed are good manners but good manners is not wat makes a lady its an attitude... times hav changed cursing is not a modern thing...problem is one time it wasn't wat real ladies did or real gentlemen ..at least they would hav never done tht n front of a lady ... the ability to speak decent is not a imperfect flaw of imperfect humanity we all can choose better words... at work places where profanity is prohibited people hav no problem because they value their job if they can choose better words at work...
Image_thumb
85 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 4:12am
via Android

Good manners is what makes a lady. You can't be a lady with out good manners. And hood is just a short way of saying neighborhood. So what hood you talking bout?

14 Jan
Lol I wasn't born yesterday a "hood " is slang for neighborhood and not jus any neighborhood but the rougher side of town withen big cities and u might not be able to b a lady without good manners but u can hav good manners without being a lady their is a lot of socially acceptable women out their tht dnt knw how to b a lady..East Nashville a long time ago now
14 Jan
How bout u?
Image_thumb
85 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 4:14am
via Android

The difference is now days it is. I try not to cuss but I'm around it so mucb its hard not too. And if that whag you think makes a lady there's more to it than just that.

Image_thumb
85 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 4:20am
via Android

So you think back in the days them "ladys" didn't get together and talk about the "floosie's." Haha woman gossip even the most lady like ones out there. Its normal. I never said I didn't see my flaws. I just said I don't act like a whore. I act like a lady when it comes to my body and the public.

14 Jan
Not real ladies...but even back n those years there women and thn their were ladies...
14 Jan
I commend u on tht...and proud because thts a rare thing these days
Image_thumb
85 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 4:22am
via Android

You don't even make sense. Woman act like hoes now days that's all there is to it. They should be more lady like and cover up. Respect them selves. They aren't gonna get respect if they don't respect them selves. Thats my point.

14 Jan
I make sense its just tht I disagree with u ... women being provactive for lack of better word isn't new all throughout history their has been such things every generation
14 Jan
But I do agree with u bout respecting urself and getting respect...at the nursing home I here women who work there accussing some of th male resisdents of being on th vulgar side yet these same men hav never said anything out of th way to me... but always say ur real sweet girl..yet these women I've heard th things tht they talk bout as their changing some of my friends and I thnk no wonder they talk th way they do to u... I dnt say tht to boast but to say I get wat u mean by tht
14 Jan
I wasn't talking to you. This was for Patrick. You do. I dont disagree with you. Yea my mouth isnt so much like a lady but all other aspects are.
14 Jan
Really thn y u jus cut me down if ur a lady by all other respects ... like the old saying u can lead a horse water but u can't make it drink ... and I see I'm wasting my breath
14 Jan
I don't make sense? What did i say that doesn't make sense? Or did i use words you don't understand? Or did I not explain well enough? All I'm saying is that there is a sexist double standard which judges women based on their behavior & sexuality, when this standard is NOT equally applied to men. It's not fair, and it hurts women overall. What does "act like a hoe" mean to you? Can you explain? A woman who uses these kinds of disgusting & judgmental words about other women, and then calls herself a lady, to be honest, makes...
Image_thumb
85 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 4:33am
via Android

Or maybe thats just how I talk. But yea I am from the bay area in cali. Any way over all I'm a lady. My point was that girls need to be more lady like and cover up. Stop acting like floosie's maybe I do need to work on my mouth but all other aspects of my life are based on a ladys actions. I would never do some of the things I see girls my age and younger doing.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 14, 2014 4:41am
via Android

I dont know you and why hah ? .

Image_thumb
85 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 6:04am
via Android

I most def. Gonna teach my son to respect woman no matter what but that don't mean that everybody else is. My son better respect girls. And better be gaithful too or he gon get introuble

14 Jan
if you use words like "hoe" and he learns that kind of thing from you, he won't be very respectful of women...
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 7:09pm
via Android

Totally random, but are your kids in any way biologically related to your husband?

Image_thumb
85 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 7:20pm
via Android

Ugh yes. He's the dad of both. We been together since 15

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 7:24pm
via Android

This escalated quickly !

14 Jan
Isn't that the truth....here lately seems like a lot of drama on here:s
14 Jan
Only joined this app today lol looks fun ;)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51