Why???

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
86 Posts
Mar 6, 2014 4:46am
via Android

I know is cool when people work out... but is it necessary to wear effin gym clothes every where you go? I am a person of style who believes gym clothes should go only at the gym... don't be lazy and dress up a little... what's your opinion?

Image_thumb
612 Posts
Mar 6, 2014 5:18am
via Android

A lot of people prefer to be comfortable rather than stylish.  A lot of track suits and other gym clothes are very comfortable.  Each to their own......

Icon_missing_thumb
122 Posts
Mar 6, 2014 8:00am
via Android

I always find it amusing when people who don't work out spend so much money on workout clothes. Lol. Comfort is worth it I guess....

06 Mar
You are right... still confort and style can go together.
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Mar 6, 2014 9:52am
via Android

Guys in sweatpants (on whom you can see they do sports) are so sexy!

Image_thumb
86 Posts
Mar 6, 2014 2:04pm
via Android

All I say you can look good without being sloppy... like dudes with gym shorts and those horrible adidas sandals... you can get the same confort with proper street clothing... same for girls with those capris and white socks showing on top of running shoes... looks terrible (even with a sexy ass). Imagine a guy going the gym in gucci suit... not right.... samething with gym clothes.

Image_thumb
35 Posts
Mar 6, 2014 3:05pm
via Android

My opinion is, its my body and I'm going to wear what I want, when I want, and not care what anyone thinks of me. Gym clothes are comfy, heck yes I'm going to wear some yoga pants and a tank to run shopping or something. Why do I have to dress up?

Image_thumb
160 Posts
Mar 6, 2014 6:27pm
via Android

I perfer comfort over style. Unless i going somewhere important.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51