Wat you people thinks about love??

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 3, 2014 6:12pm
via Android

03 Apr
Everyone deserves it but not everyone gets it. :-)
03 Apr
So true
13 Apr
If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not...
13 Apr
Mighty waters cannot extinguish love; rivers cannot sweep it away. (Holy Bible, Song of Solomon 8:7)
01_05_2014_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 4, 2014 1:18am
via Android

True love earns a good friend or good life partner for life....
It is an art of understanding and adjusting

Image_thumb
72 Posts
Apr 4, 2014 1:47am
via Android

Would bea better world  if there was more of it....

Image_thumb
110 Posts
Apr 4, 2014 11:35am
via Android

Never thought I would have it...then I met her and got lost . Been married now for 24 years and it feels only like 5. It is full of compromise and "picking your battles" but would have it no other way. She makes me a better man and completes me. Yes it sounds sappy but true. I'm a lucky man.

06 Apr
Aw it's refreshing to read a man speak so sweetly about being married for 24 years and still very in love. I hope to be as lucky and still as in love with my man in years from now.:)
06 Apr
Thank you :)
06 Apr
Welccome :)
Image_thumb
55 Posts
Apr 5, 2014 2:25pm
via iOS
It's good when you are loved back. 

It's creepy if they don't even know you and you obsess over them

And have a good telescopic camera lense 
Image_thumb
482 Posts
Apr 6, 2014 1:36am
via Android

Love...always seems to be a one way street...I'm expendable more then loveable i guess... I dnt knw what to thnk...I could use a friend

06 Apr
I wish i was dead
06 Apr
@Hannah I be a friend:-) no doubt!
06 Apr
Wish I had some words of wisdom for ya Hannah...after I had some bad experiences I quit looking, then it found me. Keep your head up. Find the good in yourself that you love. Spend time on YOU. Then when the right one comes along that treats you the way you want, need or deserve you'll know it. Always be yourself, not what you think they want. :)
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Apr 6, 2014 3:47am
via Android

Waste of time...make sure frm both the sides the relation is for enjoy nd fun...so no one misunderstands..nd live freely nd happily

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Apr 6, 2014 6:17pm
via iOS
I think love means to love yourself and being comfortable in your skin. Love is friendship love is family. Love is feeling infinite with people around you.
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Apr 6, 2014 6:45pm
via iOS
It's a big risk. It hurts but without it life would be pretty much pointless.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51