Good Time to Workout

4 posts | Original | Recent
10 Posts
Apr 19, 2014 5:03am
via Android

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I was wondering if there is a specific time that's the best to workout??

19 Apr
early bird gets the worm first " you "ll have more energy ' plus working out at night keeps u up ' but just getting it in by all means is what really counts
22 Apr
There is no best time to exercise, you exercise when u have time to morning noon or night. What ever suits you best, Just remember eat an hour before u exercise to give your muscles the energy that they need
115 Posts
Apr 19, 2014 7:10am
via Android

I prefer cardio in the morning before I have anything to eat, so I can burn calories I piled up the day before. Then , I do weightlifting in the aftrnoon.

19 Apr
I do the same
667 Posts
Apr 19, 2014 7:38am
via iOS
Moooooorriiiinnggg!!!! Keeps your metabolism high throughout the day if your active
19 Apr
Morning, but men's health recomended to do your workout at 4 pm for reasons but its absolutely alright to do your workout in anytime of your day as long as you have enough time and no interuptiom so that you can do it to the max. I do my workout around 11 pm caused of my crazy schudle as a law school student.
19 Apr
People have different views. Pro bodybuilders prefer mornings but to me it doesn't matter that much. Still burning calories even when you're asleep
14 Posts
Apr 22, 2014 4:24am
via Android

The best time is different for each individual...if I'm energetic all day, I'll workout between 1pm and 3pm, which gives you time to still do everything you need to do throughout the day. If I don't mind waiting till nighttime, I work out no later than 8pm :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51