Acne :(

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Apr 24, 2014 1:17am
via Android

Acne is coming back again :/ anybody know any good face washes??? Not doctor prescribed just something I can get at the store pleeease

24 Apr
I have an acne problem & chose to try out Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser & I absolutely love it. It doesnt dry out your skin but its doesnt leave it oily either! I am now waiting for my Clinic Face Lotion to run out so I can the Cetaphil Face Lotion!
24 Apr
Try a acne soap bar its like a regular bar of soap but with acne medicine it works well
24 Jun
Mary Kay has an acne treatment gel that I use before bed.
24 Jun
Oh my gosh for anyone knows anything about severe acne it would be me! I actually finally stopped this year, but suffered with it before for 3 years... blackheads, eczema, cysts, you name it! Differin, Aczone, and oil free acne wash grapefruit foaming scrub from Neutrogena are medicines and cleansers I would definitely recommend! The severe acnfree
24 Jun
The severe acnefree* kit I would also highly 100% recommend! !! I also would sometimes apply aloe Vera gel (from the actual leaf) onto my face before I go to bed as a moisturizer as well (it helped clear my acne scars when the acne went away and I just had scars and untone skin...) I really do hope this helps haha sorry I wrote so much :)
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Apr 24, 2014 7:24am
via Android

In my experienced only real medicine works. All the lotions and others stuff doesnt really work.

24 Apr
My sister has been throug a lot with acne and she tried various doctor's persciptions, various cleaners, but what really really helped to get rid of all the redness and acne was marigolds, you csn buy them in tea bags and then rip and pour hot water on herbs and put it on face for 20min and do it 3-4 times a week. I know it's a lot but trust me it works So good it's not worth to buy expensive cleaners if you really want to cure ittry it at least once you will see the diffrence
24 Apr
Let her try roacutane or a name variation in where you live. If she has trully acne this works for long periods of time in more than 75% of the cases. It has some serious effects, but you gotta accept them to help urself
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Apr 24, 2014 6:25pm
via Android

Try consuming more water. Its cheap and effective. :b

384065_106034442846421_245264834_n_thumb
20 Posts
Apr 24, 2014 6:49pm
via Android

I had really bad acne mostly from hormonal changes. My Derm put me on Monodox,  Tazarac, and BenzeFoam. Insurance would not pay for it and it was costing me about 900$ a month.

I was looking for a cheaper solution so I tried 20% Salicylic acid.  IMO, it works much better then prescription meds.  It costs about 20$ a bottle and will last for months.  You can order it off of Amazon or ebay.

I don't do full face peels anymore but just spot treatments on acne. If you have a lot acne try the full face. If your skin is to sensitive just spot treat.

FYI, it will burn, and will turn the treated areas red. You should see your acne starting to form white heads. Which is good!

Hope this helps and good luck ☺

24 Apr
Lol 900 a month. What a high figure!!!
20 Posts
Apr 24, 2014 7:52pm
via Android

It sucked because they were newer meds and no generic available at the time ; (

24 Apr
Damn imo its just a plain rip off. 900 dollars for meds against acne probpems should be illegal!
20 Posts
Apr 24, 2014 9:18pm
via Android

It's the cost of vanity :P

Image_thumb
60 Posts
Jun 17, 2014 10:16pm
via Android

I use to have long hair, don't use products before working out. Drink water and eat healthy

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 24, 2014 7:04am
via Android

Hi!
I either use an Olay facewash that came with Olay's response to Clarasonic (the little battery-powered waterproof face scrubber)
Or.... Ocean Salt Scrub from Lush. Also from Lush I use a Tea Tree Oil toner, which is important because it has a natural antibiotic and that prevents acne, too..... I strongly recommend an antibiotic toner, I swear it'll help so much!

Also, even though it's tempting (I've been there,) don't overscrub your skin, and always use moisturizer! Overscrubbing will cause your skin to produce excess oils, which will block pores and cause more acne. Also if skin gets too dried out, it will produce excess oils... again, blocking pores... causing acne. Use moisturizer!

Icon_missing_thumb
12 Posts
Jun 24, 2014 2:40pm
via Android

Honey and cinnamon is all you need...

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 24, 2014 3:22pm
via Android

Wash with baking soda and water (paste), use witch hazel after that ascan astringent and then 1% benzyl peroxideThat cleared up my acne and many of my friend's.

Fashion-fuck-you-girl-hair-middle-finger-favim
13 Posts
Jun 25, 2014 4:15am
via Android

Drink lots of water.

Don't touch your face and do not pop or scratch. It can lead to further infection, scarring, and cause more affected areas.

No makeup and check to make sure your makeup or lotions aren't irritating it more.

Wash your face every single night.

If it is itchy, use 1% hydrocortisone cream sparingly and only for a short of time due to steroids for long term use can cause striations on face because of the thinner skin.

Limit gluten and dairy intake during bad breakouts.

Can use hemorrhoid ointment if it becomes painful.

To dry out the area, mix lemon juice and crushed aspirin until a paste and spot treat. Leave on until dry and then maybe 5 minutes more. Rinse. Pat dry.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51