Exercising late at night?

6 posts | Original | Recent

May 2, 2014 4:02am
via Android

What are your thoughts to working out later in the evening? It's my best time but what if I'm not getting the most beneficial workout that I could be??? I have read it is best to exercise in the morning.

02 May
I've heard the same thing, that is best in the mornings so I try to do more stretch type exercises at night to help me release those right muscles and relax enough to sleep. The harder exercises I do midday or morning since I work evenings. I have been sleeping better, I'm hoping it's cause of the exercises.
Image_thumb
731 Posts
May 2, 2014 10:39am
via iOS
Are you a Pro Bodybuilder or athleat? No? Okay, Then don't worry about it. If you can work out late at Night and you feel fine Then feel free to do so. You Will still be able to get a good workout :)
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
May 2, 2014 11:29am
via Android

Why would early be better?

02 May
I heard u burn more calories before breakfast
03 May
Can, doesnt have to be.
Image_thumb
58 Posts
May 2, 2014 12:25pm
via iOS
I exercise whenever i have time. Sometimes i exercise 2am. In my opinion, aslong as u exercise, it doesnt matter what time
May 2, 2014 9:14pm
via Android

Thanks guys!! I like the thought of as long as you are exercising  it doesn't matter.  I do believe the morning exercises is great for energy....and if I have a moment I try to do some yoga in the mornings. Thanks again for your posts!

Image_thumb
108 Posts
May 2, 2014 11:27pm
via Android

I like to do it late too, especially now that its getting so hot.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51