Had enough of this app

14 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
385 Posts
Jul 24, 2014 6:44pm
via Android

You cant add gym work unless you run a routine.

The community is full of kids wanting to chat... idiots looking for dates now coming out as gay.

Even the suggestion for the app section is full of people asking daft questions rather than suggestions wtf its a fitness app are you really watching this crap and doing nothing as long as you get the number in???

I've had enough get rid of the age sections infact alot of the sections..remind people its not dating app fss do something!!!!

24 Jul
Agreed
25 Jul
I agree too. We are not here to date people, we are here for fitness and dieting and questions about working out!
26 Jul
I AGREE
26 Jul
I agree. I showed my bf this app bc I use it to work out, and he wanted to know what was with all the dudes trying to chat. It's so annoying. I want fitness tips. Not a date
28 Jul
Stop complaining and just workout. If you don't like what something says then dont read it. DUH!!!! LOL.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 24, 2014 6:56pm
via Android

Yea this app is good for those , who wants a fit body not for the dating creeps or craps

Image_thumb
612 Posts
Jul 24, 2014 7:07pm
via Android

You want the Skimble sports trainer app to add gym work.  It all integrates with this one.
As for the kids etc.  Yes it's annoying to us all but we ignore it because we are too busy WORKING OUT.

This is a great app.  A useful for those who choose to use it properly. 

Image_thumb
66 Posts
Jul 24, 2014 7:35pm
via Android

I agree totally.  Except for the kids part. The thing that makes this app different is it actually accepts kids. If you look at most workout apps they require you to be 18+. But this does not have that giving people under 18 the availability that adults have to a good workout app. Child obesity is a real problem and this app is helping.

24 Jul
True..I agree kids should be involved our gym lets teens in and they work hard.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 24, 2014 7:42pm
via iOS
I have not used this app for my personal fitness because this is what turns me off.  Asking people for their numbers, what the hell is that? This is not a dating app. I am totally okay with there being members my age, but, please, stick to the purpose of the app.
24 Jul
You really read all that? I thought ppl use this app to work out!
24 Jul
Well sjoe its posted in app suggestions, hint there its for developers to read :-)
Image_thumb
155 Posts
Jul 24, 2014 11:50pm
via Android

I just ignored what I don't care n focus on serious comments...

Image_thumb
231 Posts
Jul 25, 2014 12:25am
via Android

I often ask myself this question, doesn't that stuff get old, why can't people just grow up. Maturity

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jul 26, 2014 3:15pm
via Android

Well as long as you stay away from the "community forums" it's a fantastic app. I agree though, so people are really asking some weird questions for a fitness app...

Image_thumb
27 Posts
Jul 26, 2014 4:09pm
via Android

I'm a teenager  & we just want to be healthy jeez.. And shouldn't you be happy adolescents care about their health?

26 Jul
Your a teenager? Up hill paper round is it? I didnt say teena shouldn't be on here. ..kids wanting to chat !! If you wanna join a fitness app then do fitness and ask about general fitness stuff...not join and staright away ask if you want to uwe a different app to chat or swap numbers etc...if you read down someone else mention teens and I agreed as my gym allows teens and they work hard and I help where I can....as for your 'we just want to get fit' then im sure you don't talk for all teens so...
26 Jul
That would be I
26 Jul
Girl, you just joined this app. You have yet to see all of the ridiculous things people say on here. This want meant strictly toward teenagers. It's toward anyone who is being a total fake. Yes, it is mostly teenagers who post stupid things but I've also seen some immature adults on here doing the same thing. There are teens on here who actually use the app for working out and I applaud them for that. But to those who are constantly like "kik me!" Or add me on fb, twitter, instagram, etc - get real or GTFO.
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Jul 26, 2014 4:19pm
via Android

What makes you think kids don't?  They have sport teams for like 8 year old & some do.. And some ignorant people consider me a kis so..

26 Jul
Under 13 are not allowed on this app not my rules its app developers, you should of read that when you signed up...
26 Jul
Either way if you wanna get fit then do it and use the app if you wanna just chat avout random stuff and make friends or come out to the world go use facebook
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Jul 26, 2014 4:33pm
via Android

I'm not under 13 but yet I get called a kid actually but that doesn't matter. I'm just saying you shoud word things differently because you could offend people

26 Jul
Why does that even matter? You're proving yourself to be an immature teen by continuing to say inapplicable stuff, which I'm pretty sure is the opposite of what you're trying to accomplish. No one cares how old you are. Just do a workout and prove that you're not as immature as your fellow peers. The world doesn't revolve around you and this post want meant specifically towards you since you never posted anything like that. So stop whining about it!
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Jul 26, 2014 4:46pm
via Android

I'm just saying people can be offended. It does have to do with me but I'm not saying it revolves around me. But forget it.

26 Jul
It doesn't have to do with you because LIKE I SAID and others have said, this post wasn't directed towards ALL teenagers! But if you feel like it was directed towards you, then maybe you are an immature teen. Nobody else seems to be offended but you, so just get over it!
26 Jul
Stop it you two. Separate corners please.
26 Jul
Lol! Hey I'm just speaking the truth! ;)
27 Jul
You guys not everything will be all peachy. There are crooks and creeps in this world that's are all able just like you to down load an app. Anyone and I do mean anyone can buy a phone , computer, tablet etc and download a app. Come on you guys and gals. No need to fight .. let's just motivate one another and workout ..that's why we're all here right . All ages all types!
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 27, 2014 4:10am
via Android

I know what you mean,i was looking for a work out buddy...i am twenty three and some teenager asked me for my number and for me to send pictures of myself to him... that was not what i was looking for!

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 27, 2014 5:31pm
via Android

I agree with all of that as well as the fact you can't undownload workouts

27 Jul
Er... Yeah you can. Clear your cache on your phone or tablet.... Poof downloaded workouts gone

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51