Notifications: problem and solution

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 11:57pm
via iOS
I've only been on this app a day, but I really like it! It has great exercises and the community is good too :) one thing I've been frustrated with though, is the notifications. I get tons of updates sent to my phone, but when I open up the app to check them out, I have no idea where to go most of the time. What I think would be great, is there to be a way to view all of your notifications on one page, and then you click on the individual items and the app will automatically navigate you to the right place to view it. Pretty much all social apps have this, and I think it would be a very handy addition!
05 Nov
Your so secy
05 Nov
Thats a nice idea.There's a post on the app made by Skimble where you can give them ideas on what to add for there next update.
05 Nov
You should post that to the support topic forum
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Nov 5, 2014 12:04am
via Android

Yeah I agree just Gatta get used to it and learn the app I just downloaded this app yesterday, but I do like the community so far

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Nov 5, 2014 1:07pm
via iOS
I actually did post this on the support forum haha or at least I tried to... I selected "suggestion" as the subject before posting this thread. Bleh idk.
07 Nov
I hope they get the message. cause your right. Very hard to find the notification you received by email
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Nov 7, 2014 8:05pm
via Android

I just send a request for notifications inside the app.

Hope they read it.

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Nov 7, 2014 8:56pm
via Android

I've noticed this too! It's so frustrating.

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 7, 2014 11:43pm
via Android

You can click on the menu* top left corner go to settings* then click edit account*, edit notifications ect in there you can choose which ones you want in your mobile and email and turn them all off it wanted. Ive turned majority of them off. I agree with youTo view them again there needs to a dedicated section. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51