What music gets you guys going?

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 8:21am
via Android

Don't know if any of you feel the same, but with music, personally I make a bigger effort in my workouts, makes time fly and I want to do more.
I'm into a hell of a lot of music, I'm more of rock'n'roll, alternative rock person, but like I said, I like a lot of different stuff .
I'm interested what you guys like

03 Dec
Five Finger Death Punch. Worked in Afghanistan, works in the Gym
03 Dec
Yea they're good, i like "wrong side of heaven"
03 Dec
I like Lift Me Up
04 Dec
Metallica, bullet for my valentine. Those are good
04 Dec
Mostly EDM and remixes
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 9:03am
via Android

That's really true...putting on some rock music really pulls me up to do more and more workouts...
Wow..we cool,be cool,me cool

Image_thumb
365 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 1:10pm
via Android

Anything that is upbeat!

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Dec 4, 2014 1:29am
via Android

I run over six miles each day listening to good old Outlaw Country on Pandora

Icon_missing_thumb
24 Posts
Feb 1, 2015 7:50pm
via iOS
I use Fit Radio and Pandora's Workout stations in the background while I Skimble.  anyone have shareable playlists?
Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 2, 2015 5:24am
via Android

There's one song in particular I put on when I go to do my max weight, it's Foo Fighters-Pretender

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 2, 2015 12:50pm
via Android

There so many songs that get me moving, listing them all would take forever and a day. LOL. Upbeat songs tend to work best.  Some of them are Papa Loves Mambo, Get On Your Feet, Conga, Rhythm is Going to Get You, Let's Dance On, pretty much any swing music, and pretty much any upbeat songs that mention dancing in any form. I am going to go on my computer later to find any good workout songs on my hard drive. Then, I'm going to copy them on my voice recorder (which doubles as an mp3 player) to have easy access at the touch of a button.

02 Feb
Something like.. Catchy that makes you want to dance LOL.
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Feb 2, 2015 1:41pm
via Android

My old workout playlist included everything from Britney Spears to Norwegian black metal. :D Nowadays I often use apps like 8track or Spotify where I look for playlists made for working out. This way I get in touch with new music as well. Weightlifting, yoga and running call for totally different kinds of music. 80's pop like Madonna's Into the Groove really gets me going.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51