Injury Specific

2 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
24 Posts
Feb 1, 2015 7:56pm
via iOS
There are several programs geared to dealing with back issues, but it would be nice to have some that deal with other areas, such as knees or shoulder injury.
02 Feb
Nice idea, but with any injury there can be too many factors and you really should consult with a professional so that they can fully assess you as doing certain exercises could cause more damage depending on if the injury is strength related, or flexibility or alignment or posture or structural etc. It is hard to give an individual a workout or advice on an injury without seeing them and knowing all their healthy history. I'd caution any advice on an injury that does not come from a known professional. Who knows what people may tell you. There is a...
Icon_missing_thumb
24 Posts
Mar 9, 2015 5:35pm
via iOS
Curious about massage to sore muscles.  I have knots in my back the size of golf balls and  it has been two weeks since I did a strong back workout.  I did some self deep massage by putting my smallest Dumbbells under my back and leaned into them.  It was very painful, but they seem better along with some icy hot.  How long does it take to heal from overdoing it?  I am trying to stretch and rest, but am eager to get back to working out again.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51