I wish I could add the past!

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 13, 2015 12:54am
via iOS
Is there a way to add jogging and walking? How about after you've taken one? I jog a lot but can't add it. I'd have so many points if I did!
-Melanie
13 Feb
I can not help u with that but I MUST say you are so pretty
15 Feb
You can track jogging and wallking on the Skimble Sports tracker app. Use the same login info you did on the workout app and it will bring your info over. Let me know if you need help finding it or using it.
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Feb 13, 2015 1:08am
via Android

You'd have to create the workout and then play the video while jogging to get points. Lol

Image_thumb
382 Posts
Feb 13, 2015 6:46am
via Android

I've created five second workouts for jogging, walking etc, play them and then add in the notes what I did. There's also the Skimble Sports Tracker but it doesn't have walking as an option.
But it's not a bad idea to create some different workouts for running! There are a couple of running sessions on here as well.

Image_thumb
255 Posts
Feb 13, 2015 7:46am
via Android

You can also add in your liked workout this one :
I Just Kept Running
Add in your comment how many miles you run and how long.

Image_thumb
385 Posts
Feb 13, 2015 9:28am
via Android

Points dont mean prizes...

You benefit from the jogging thou, so well done :-)

13 Feb
Points can be motivating though. :)
13 Feb
Maybe in the short term...In the long run, your health, fitness, goals and achievements are the only true reason to be motivated.
14 Feb
Agreed with you, Matt :)))
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Feb 13, 2015 1:15pm
via Android

Yeah. I've worked out then the app loses my workout before I can save it, so I'll  just run the workout again on my phone. You know you did it and that's what counts but I like to see my efforts recorded. Once I did that on the bus and forgot. I was sitting in a crowded area and my phone really loudly says "30 seconds left". Everybody jerked their heads up and looked around nervously. Hahaha

14 Feb
This one was funny! LOL! But have you tried uploading it? Sometimes it is saved on your device, Matt explained how to upload it :)
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Feb 14, 2015 12:51pm
via Android

Lmao..30 seconds left! .  Try uninstalling the app and reinstalling.

You wont lose points, created or liked workouts but you will lose downloaded, its always good to redownload them incase the creater has made changes.

Sometimes if you have no internet connection at the time it will save the workout on your phone and need uploading...select home at the bottom and the refresh circle is like an upside down T pressing that will upload the saved workout.

Image_thumb
954 Posts
Feb 14, 2015 6:31pm
via Android

Every workout i create,  i add a 5 second 'finish' or 'great job' so if i want to log a workout i already did, i can always fast forward through the workout really quick & only have to wait for that last 5 seconds. I do it a lot for my longer cardio or outdoor sessions where I'm not using the app to keep pace with changes but still want to log workouts.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51